⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

"I want to improve on my jump sets and Asahi on his jump serves."

'A jump set? '

[Y/N] tilted her head to the side a bit.

She parted her lips to question about the unfamiliar skill she just heard, but nishinoya already beat her to it.

"Are you coming?" He questioned quite impatiently.

A small smile took over her lips, it's been a while since she spent time with those two. "Of course." Nishinoya's brown eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Awesome!" He cheered while throwing his arms in the air. [Y/N] gathered her belongings which was her notebook and bento box that contained her lunch, then followed the libero out of her classroom.

"Asahi-san!" Nishinoya called making the older male flinch a bit. "She said yes!" Nishinoya exclaimed excitedly. Asahi glanced at the short libero then at the female.

He gave her a soft smile which she returned, "So! Let's go now!" Nishinoya declared as they started making their way towards the gymnasium.

"Sorry!" Nishinoya apologized after trying a jump set. He tossed the ball higher than it should be. "It's okay. Try again?" Nishinoya nodded at asahi's words.

After changing into the normal white shirt and black tracksuit, [Y/N] went to the gym.

[Y/N] sat down on the bench glancing at the two males before back at her notebook. She bit the end of her pen in while eyeing the question on the paper in front of her, it was a habit she developed while concentrating.

"[Y/N]-chan!" Nishinoya's voice stole her attention away from the notebook. "Hai?" She responded. "Can you spike?" [Y/N] stiffened a bit. "We-Well not really.." [Y/N] answered.

"Is it okay if you spiked some of my tosses? Asahi-san is practicing his serves." He said pointing at the male.

"Uh-Uhm.."

A thud echoed throughout the gymnasium after the ball was spiked by the [H/C] headed

A thud echoed throughout the gymnasium after the ball was spiked by the [H/C] headed. 'Finally! The toss was perfect!' [Y/N] thought internally.

"You spiked it [Y/N]-chan!"

"Yeah! It's because you're toss was good." [Y/N] replied with a smile before glancing at her palm that was slowly turning red.

She clenched her fist before hearing Asahi say, "You say you aren't good at it? The spike was perfect." Asahi complimented the female.

[Y/N] could feel herself heat up a bit as pink dusted on her [S/C] cheeks. "I agree with Asahi-san! Looks like you're still good at volleyball!" Nishinoya said with a smile.

"We-Well-"

"Hey guys!" They heard someone enter the gymnasium, their attention wandered towards the entrance of the gymnasium.

It was the others excluding hinata and kageyama. "Hey!" Nishinoya greeted with a smile. "Practicing?" Sugawara questioned.

"Yep! I was practicing jump sets!" Daichi tilted his head a bit to the side at nishinoya's statement. "You mean the one's that seijoh's libero did?" Nishinoya nodded repeatedly.

"They are good! [Y/N]-chan manager to spike them!" Nishinoya pointed at the [H/C] headed whose eyes expanded.

"Woah.. [Y/N]-san you play volleyball?" Yamaguchi questioned in awe, "N-No.. well I used to.. just playing around here and there when I was young with my sister." [Y/N] answered.

"How were the tosses?"

"It was tossed perfectly and the timing was perfect as well." [Y/N] said making nishinoya blush a bit before nodding confidently.

"Sounds cool... I want to spike them!" Tanaka exclaimed and the boys started to practice. [Y/N] sat next to kiyoko on the bench while trying answer the question that's as still unsolved.

[Y/N]'s [E/C] orbs glanced back up at the court; just in time to see nishinoya jumping up in the air towards the ball.

All of the sudden, the boys started running forward in sync. Her eyes expanded, ' a synchronized attack?'

Tsukishima jumped and acted as if he was spiking but the ball was actually tossed to Asahi, who spiked the ball powerfully—creating a loud echo throughout the room.

[Y/N]'s shocked expression remained before it changed into a proud smile. 'They're getting stronger and stronger everyday..'

"Takeda-sensei wanted to tell me to tell you that the team will be soon going to the week-long summer training camp. He said, 'just in case I was late, inform this to the boys.'" Kiyoko said making [Y/N] hum before nodding.

"A week." She thought out loud before smiling softly, 'Didn't expect to see you guys sooner.'

"After the summer training-camp, there will be a tournament held after that shortly. Right?" Kiyoko nodded in agreement.

'I hope the boys won't overwork themselves.'

(I'm sorry that I haven't published a chapter sooner-😭)