So apparently kids were getting sick. Everywhere.

We walked into the hospital all dressed up.

"Dude, dude, I'm not using this I.D." Sam muttered.

"Why not?" Dean asked.

"Because it says, bikini inspector on it."

I giggled as Dean smiled down at me.

"Don't worry, she won't look that close." I reassured knowing damn well she was gonna, "inspect" that thing.

"Hell, she won't even ask to see it." Dean added.

"It's all about confidence Sammy." Right as I said that, Dean turned him around so he was facing the front desk.

"Can I see some I.D?" I heard the receptionist ask Sam.

Dean and I stifled a laugh as Sam gave us a bitch face.

After showing his I.D, he walked over to us but immediately lost the fake smile.

"See, told you it would work." Dean whispered with a smile as I giggled.

"Follow me, it's upstairs." Sam groaned in a low voice as Dean and I did what we were told.

We were walking down this long hallway when I sensed Dean stop. I turned around to see him peering into a room.

"What is it- oh." I cut myself off as I peered into the room as well. There was this old lady sitting in a wheel chair, staring into the corner of a wall.

I glanced over to see an upside down cross hanging right next to her. She slowly started turning her head to stare at Dean and I.

"That's fucking scary, what the fuck, fuck this shit." I cussed.

I quickly grabbed Dean's hand and dragged him back to Sam. Yes I kill everyday monsters, but what the fuck was wrong with that lady.

"Thanks for seeing us Dr. Hydaker." Dean thanked as we followed the doctor.

"Oh, I'm glad you guys are here, I was just about to call the CDC myself, how'd you find out anyway?"

"Oh some, G.P.- I forgot his name, he called Atlanta and must have beat you to the punch."

"So you say you got six cases so far?" Sam asked him as we continued to follow.

Something didn't feel right to me, like my magic was trying to tell me something.

"Yeah, in five weeks, at first we thought it was bacterial pneumonia, not that newsworthy, but now..."

"Now what?" I eased.

"The kids aren't responding to antibiotics, their white-cell counts keep going down, their immune systems just aren't doing their job, it's like their bodies are wearing out."

I wished I had the power to heal. I was supposed to be almighty and very powerful, but I couldn't heal people, then what was it worth?

"Excuse me, Dr. Hydaker." A nurse came up and gave the doctor a clipboard.

"Have you ever seen anything like this before?" I asked him.

"Never this severe."

"The way it spreads, that's a new one for me." The nurse spoke up, retrieving the clipboard again.

"What do you mean?"

"It works it's way through families, but only the children, one sibling after another."