rule #2

/ y/n

"whoa, chill-- what the hell's up with you, kim y/n"

i huffed and stood still staring at my best friend with annoyance. "Tzuyu. i know you know that it's not unusual for us to have admirers and secret romeos and all that cheesy shit, right?" she stared at me with a weirded out expression, nodding at my question. "yeah, so what's that have to do with you stomping on the way to the gate like grumpy from the seven little dwarves?" she said with a teasing smile, which u knew was meant to lighten me up and it did, but i still felt annoyed and frustrated.

"well, one of my admirers-- or I don't even know what to call her.. she's the playgirl we all know and it annoys me" i groaned and i noticed the change in tzuyu's expression. she went from confused with a teasing smile to overprotective and surprised. "what--wait, you don't mean minatozaki sana? don't you? the third year?" I nodded dumbly, giving her an "i know right" look and she herself had a frown that clearly meant disbelief. "wow, y/n. wait until your older sister hears this" i crossed my arms as she slung an arm around my shoulder and we continued to walk.

"i don't know, i mean.. we can.. just not tell her, right? I know sana's just bored and she's probably just looking for a pet" i said and tzuyu scoffed. "i know right? i'm glad you're not like the other girls, i was worried for a while that you'll get hurt by Sana but then i remembered, you're not as stupid as you look" i looked at tzuyu with a soft look, smiling gratefully at her. i always knew i could-- wait..

then I realized what she said in the end.

"YA! CHOU TZUYU!" I yelled, pouting as she laughed at me. "mianhe, y/n-ah you're pretty" she said, pinching my cheeks while she giggled. god, why did you make her so pretty too.
"good, i'm glad it was just a joke" i said, taking a step out of our high school building that reeked of teenage hormones and finally had a breath of fresh air.

"Y/N!! thERE SHE IS! MY FAVORITE GIRLLL!"

just as i was enjoying the peace, admiring the green, nature-y snd spring-y scenery while imagining that i was in some music video walking towards the school gates. i was tackled down by none other than the short haired third year, Im Nayeon.

"aish, nayeon unnie! you should really stop your tackle hug tendencies, you're hurting our maknae!" i was really thankful for that scolding from jihyo unnie and nayeon got off me. "aigoo, look at what you did unnie! you made my baby y/n a mess!" Dahyun, who was my older sister, had helped me up and brushed off my clothes.

So, meet my friends.

Im Nayeon, the student council president.
Park Jihyo, the vice president.
Kim Dahyun, the school's.. friendliest student I guess? lmao. Also my sister.
Chou Tzuyu, idk she's just well known for some reason like me. I guess it's because she's basically a model.

- but to be honest, if i were to say, we were just one of ur everyday normal circle of friends. nayeon and jihyo are of course known around campus because of their positions, while the rest of us? we're not actually popular like sana and her friends are and we're just known for our reputations based on the people's observations but hey, these peeps brought color to my lonely life.

"so, unnies. i got news for all of you, our maknae y/n has a new admirer in her checklist" tzuyu said, looking at me teasingly. I huffed and rolled my eyes at her. "her name's-"

"kim y/n!"

we were surprised, suddenly hearing someone call my name at the spur of the moment but u knew who it was and the earlier feeling of irk in my stomach had returned.

i turned around and now I was surprised to see myoui mina and hirai momo, two people who I had talked and interacted with before, standing beside the notorious heartbreaker.