We stepped down from the entrance to let the other couples in. Jungkook walked me up to Taehyung and Sesha. They had already put in their request songs in the 'prom songs request' container and now was our turn. The dates weren't supposed to tell each other their song choices, so it would be fun when they announced the song requested by who and to whom. I probably do know what Koo was goin to put in.

I wrote
'𝒜 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈
~𝓎/𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒿𝓊𝓃𝑔𝓀𝑜𝑜𝓀'
and slid it into the box.

Once the hall was more than full, the violin which was playing in the background stopped and dance songs came up. Not the romantic ones yet- those are kept for later.

The four of us danced together. Jumping up and down to the beats- swinging left and right. I didn't want to let go of any of it, the four of us there- together, the mood, the day, the time and specially him. I selfishly want to hold all of it to myself.

"Everybody on the dance floooorrrrr! We're about to open the request ballot! Woooh-"

*Hoots hoots hoots*

Now I could see why proms were Soo special. I was a whole different vibe.

Everyone was standing still, "The first request song we have here is As Long As You Love Me, from Jennifer to Zack-" the song started playing.

Koo placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I placed my hand on his shoulder and held his free hand with mine as we moved together.

It was good that our town was small, so we didn't have too many students.

Third up was Taehyung's request for Sesh- Purpose by JB. Good choice- my brother offcourse.

They both walked up to the middle of the circles where the current-request couple danced. They look Soo cute together, Soo adorable.

They got to stay there for two songs straight. Sesh's request was next- 2U. Not gonna lie- that was one of Tae's favorite.

Up after two more songs was mine.

"Next request is from Y/n to Jungkook, now playing- A thousand years."

The intro notes of the song started playing.

Jungkook guided me through the crowd- we reached the center exactly when the lyrical part came on.

He held me close to himself- his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. He touched his forehead to mine. I wanted to stay like that forever. It was the correct time to wish for an angel to appear and freeze time and all of the human existence.

I shifted my hand from around his neck to around his tiny waist. My eyes were shut as I rested my head on his chest, his body effortlessly swinging both of us from side to side. It was like the whole world around us disappeared- just him and I and the song existed.

Believe me when I say it- I could hear his heart beats. Loud and clear, and in sync with that of mine. This was the most cherished moment of my whole life.

It felt like just a matter of seconds after which the song stopped playing, pulling me out of my half-real-fantasy.

The next request wasn't his and so we had to vacate the center floor. We had to wait super longgg for koo's request. It turned out to be the last one to be picked.

"The last request song isss- Perfect, from Jungkookkkk toooo Y/n!"

I knew it.

The song started playing as we approached the center.