Truth Or Dare Part 2 (Chapter 6)

Start from the beginning

I looked up, coming to terms with what I just figured out. It's not that I still like her, I already got over her. I found someone else... My head turned to face Sero's. He was already looking my way, and for a moment, our eyes met. My bright gold ones meeting his pitch black. We stayed like that for a second, before Jirou nudged me, snapping me out of it. We both went red and looked away, as Jirou gave me a cheeky grin. She whispered in my ear.

Jirou: Mina, I had no clue someone with pink skin could blush visibly. So, Sero hmm?

I gave her an angry look.

Mina: Swear on your fucking life you won't tell a single soul. Or I'll make sure to dissolve your Earphone Jacks with my acid.

Jirou: A- ok Pinky!

I brought my attention back to the game. It didn't have anything interesting since Jirou's, so I kinda zoned out. I saw the bottle land on... Sero? I stared.

Mina: T- truth or D- dare?

Sero: I- uhm- don't know-

Bakugou: PICK SOMETHING SOY SAUCE! WE DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKIN NIGHT JUST FOR YOU YOU KNOW-

Sero: Jeez Bakugou! Fine I pick truth.

Bakugou: wElL-

Jirou: WHO WOULD YOU GO ON A DATE WITH FROM ANYONE IN UA?!

Bakugou: EH! BITCH I WAS GONNA ASK HIM SOMETHING-

Jirou: I'm sorry Bakugou, I D O N ' T C A R E

My eyes widened. Was Jirou doing this for... me? I noticed Sero's mental conflict. He then muttered a name, which I couldn't really make out. Jirou threw her bottle at him, yelling for him to be louder. Then I finally caught a name. 

Sero: I- its M- Mina...

I gasped. My eyes widened in shock. It couldn't be... Could it? My hands immediately went to my mouth. H- he loves me? Nah, probably he didn't find the others that great- He bit his lip.

Sero: Mina, thing is, I like you a lot, more than friends. And I know you won't like me back, but I just really hope that we can remain friends.

Saying these words he got out of his position on the couch opposite to me and quickly walked out of the room, tears visible in his eyes. He shut the door behind him with considerable force, and probably ran out, judging from the sound of his footsteps. I got up from the couch, and collapsed down on the ground. I let the tears spill. I cried my heart out. I just found out that my crush likes me back... And I let him go. I could feel someone's hand on my back, rubbing it in soothing circles. I looked up.

Jirou: It's okay Mina... Cry your heart out. You can go to Sero after this.

Mina: I- It's j- just h- he loves m- me a- and... I let h- him go...

Jirou: It's gonna be fine Mina. It's all gonna be fine...

She wiped my tears with her hand. I really am grateful to have her as a friend...

Momo: Do you need a hanky? Ice cream?

Mina: Y- yes please...

I accepted the handkerchief she gave me and silently blew into it. She left the room to get ice cream, and soon returned with a small container of Ben and Jerry's. I checked the flavour. Cookies 'n' Cream. I smiled.

Mina: You do know me well huh...

Momo: You're my friend! Of COURSE I do!

The two gave me a hug. The rest of the bakusquad walked up to me too.

Denki: Don't worry! He will never stop loving you, not 'cause of a tiny misunderstanding!

Kirishima: Bro- bronette! Sero is manly enough to know not to let you go!

Bakugou: It's gonna be fucking fine. Soy sauce likes you a lot, believe me...

I smiled.

Mina: Thanks a ton you guys. It means a fat lot to me that you care.

Jirou: Now girl, go get him!

I looked at her. I was kind of confused.

Mina: Umm, how do I find him-

Jirou: Leave that to me!

She stuck her Earphone Jacks in the ground, Todoroki giving a bored look, not caring that his floor was gonna get a tiny hole in it. She looked up.

Jirou: He's not in the building, judging by what I can hear, he's probably out at the front taking a walk.

I nodded at her. I got up, brushing non-existent dust off my shorts. I opened the door, and walked out of Todoroki's dorm. I skipped along the corridors and hallways, running down the stairs. I had to get down on time. I had no idea as to why I thought that, but there. I looked at how the lights made this place so bright and safe. I wondered how it would've looked without them? Dark and creepy no doubt. I soon reached the entrance, running out into the gardens. The orange- ish streetlights gave it a warm, and slightly romantic vibe. It was also coming towards the ends of sunset, and the beginning of night, so maybe there's that. I saw a figure moving, and squinting my eyes, realised it was Sero. I ran up to him and yelled. 

Mina: SERO!

He turned quickly, giving me a shocked look. I just went in for a hug.

Mina: Oh Sero, I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you, and I know you probably won't accept me but still-

Sero: Woah- woah, slow down there. Now, can you repeat what you were trying to say?

Mina: Ok, so hero goes. Sero, I love you a lot. So the question is, will you be my boyfriend and Latino King?

Sero: That depends. Is Bakugou an angry pomeranian that could explode any moment?

Mina: I'll take that as a yes.

It was then that we shared a soft kiss, in the beautifully romantic setting. The two of us just stood there, in each other's arms, thinking about how the sleepover had brought us and others together, but not knowing how many more would find their love that night.

AN

Yassssss, another book chapter FINALLY finished! I'm so proud of how this is doing, as a book I've worked on for less time is surpassing a book that has been here for longer! I'm so sorry if this book is too cringey for you, because tbh, it IS kinda cringey. At least it's better than my MLB book though, right? Right? Um also, I'm so sorry for uploading late, I have no excuses for my lazy ass TwT. Anyways, hope you I a great day! Byeeeeee, Love y'all <3

Word Count: 1692 words

~musicdiva54~