Chapter 13: Welcome to the Club

"Welcome to the club."

Ukai

[The Next Morning]

I woke up to notice that I wasn't alone. My left eye opens to examine the scene. All I could see was blonde hair. It was Denki, and he was cuddled up to Kacchan.

"Get off of me!" He yells pulling his arm out from underneath Denki, me, and Mina who was cuddled up to me from behind. We all go flying as someone hits the floor. I sit up quickly. 

Where was my shirt? "Can you not?" I say looking around the room sleepily. "It's too early for this shit." Kirishima was the one on the floor, and he was still asleep. It didn't even phase him.

Denki grumbles something as well before he recollects himself. "Woah." I caught him off guard. It caught me off guard, too.

"Where the hell is your shirt?" Bakugo asks with a judgemental gaze. Like I know.

My head still felt weird. "If I knew I'd tell you, jackass." I stand up on the bed and wobble away. I was getting my shirt and going back to my own room... that is if I can find it. After looking around, I sit down at the foot of the bed. Where the hell was my shirt? And I still felt a little drunk from last night. Oh, why did I drink so much? Why did I drink at all?

I sigh laying back down to go to sleep. It was too early for this, and I still felt so drowsy. I also felt a headache coming on. Was this what a hangover felt like? Mina gets up and goes to lie on the couch. Dang, I should've done that. After laying there for a couple of minutes I crawl up to the open spot in the bed. I was just trying to sleep off the sick feeling. There was a knock at the door.

Almost all of us groan simultaneously. I feel the bed move with Sero getting up to answer it. Kaminari sits up in the bed. I watch as he throws the messy covers over me. What the hell was that for?

Then I hear Ida's voice. "Good morning, my fellow classmates." I roll my eyes.

"Hey, some of us are trying to sleep over here," Bakugo's voice says. He didn't sound all big and bad like he usually does.

"Who told?" Mina's voice booms from the couch.

Ida laughs, "Well, you did." Huh? I hear her gasp. I was assuming Todoroki, or maybe Sato, but I guess not.

"Oh no, what did I post?" Post? Was I in those posts? I probably looked so out of it. I couldn't even remember anything that happened other than us starting to drink and then taking shots of random stuff.

Denki gets out of bed, as I uncover. It was only Bakugo and me in the bed now. He glances at me for a solid second before his face goes back to Mina and Denki. There was a glow about him. I don't know what it was, but he radiated some type of energy.

Mina's phone was dead, and Denki was charging it for her. I wonder what all she had pictures of. I wanted to get my phone but I didn't want Ida to see that I was half-naked in a room outnumbered by guys. Also, I don't know where my phone is. My eyes trail back from them to Bakugo. He looked tired. I wonder if he was hungover. "How do you feel?" He speaks in almost a whisper. I was shocked. Did he know I was staring at him?

He swings his head over to face me. I blink a couple of times in disbelief. "Uh, I feel tired and weird, but not like I'm going to throw up." He nods leaning his head back. He was so hot. If only I could just scoot over and rest my head on his chest. My eyes trail to his body. Maybe I'd wrap my arms and legs around him and use him as a teddy bear. That would help me through this sick feeling.

Ida had apparently left while I was admiring Bakugo because Sero came back to lie down causing Bakugo to move closer to me. I grin to myself snuggled up in the blanket. He was so close that I could feel his faint body heat.

I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep, but my stomach feels too uneasy to sleep. More movement is made as I feel the boy graze my body over the covers. "Give me some," he whispers before almost taking it all. I frown as I am pulled with the blanket in his direction. My eyes open back up. I was almost on top of him as I roll, freeing the edge from underneath my body. Bakugo wasn't going to steal my cover and get away with it. I pull the corner back my way causing him to look at me with almost the same expression that I had.

"Quit staring at me, you creep!" He yells.

"You quit staring at me," I retort. He wasn't getting away with it today. "And I had the stupid blanket first."

His forehead wrinkles grow in frustration as he growls before settling, "fine," was all he said.

"Fine," I say shutting my eyes once again. Well, never mind about the cute cuddling stuff. He blew his opportunity. I roll over and throw the covers onto him. He could have them. There was no use in fighting him; I felt too horrible. I walk over to the bathroom and sit beside the toilet. Mina and Denki look at me.

"Are you alright!" they both ask. I nod. Mina comes over to me to show me the pictures. That meant Denki, too, because he was her charger. I snicker at some of them. You could tell we were having fun. She then goes to pictures of us doing the drinking games and challenges. I gasp seeing myself kissing Denki. She slides again as I see a couple with me kissing Bakugo. I gasp loudly and cover my mouth. My cheeks grow red as she shows me more. I kissed Bakugo?

Oh my god. I can't believe I kissed Bakugo. I wonder if he remembers. The last one she had was a blurry image of me drinking the liquor out of the bottle. Just from the sight of it, I feel the vomit coming up. I hunch over the toilet and let it all out. Mina giggles before holding back my hair. "It's okay." She whispers. This is horrible. This felt horrible. I'm never drinking again. 

After I had managed to heave up something, I flush the toilet and sit back against the wall. "Welcome to the club," Bakugo exclaims with a smirk on his face.