Chapter 2

When it's lunch, Uriah literally jumps on my small frame. I stumble and laugh, "the hell, Uriah!" I yell, laughing. Bias smiles, he's sitting on a table about 15 feet away. "Uriah, leave her alone!" Zeke laughs from next to Bias. I smack Uriah behind the head. "BEEP!" I move aside as Will comes running past with Christina on his shoulders. Everyone, especially the Day Troopers, stare at us like we are insane. Well, we are. Bias hops off the table and walks to me. He presses me on the wall and kisses me, gently. I wrap my arms around his neck and he squeezes my waist.

Uriah squeezes in the small space between us. "NO PDA!" Me and Bias laugh. Will crouches on the table. We are the group that gets in trouble so many times, they stopped caring about us awhile ago. "Uriah, I dare you to go to the DayTroopers and shout 'No PDA' in Peter and Molly's ears. While they make out." Lauren says. "Challenge accepted." Uriah goes over and Peter kisses Molly. "NO PDA!" he shouts and they both jump apart. Uriah comes back and we are laughing. We all high five him. He is laughing, too.

Bias takes my hand and leans on the wall. He lifts one leg and presses the bottom of his foot on the wall. I nuzzle in his side and he smiles softly at me. He turns his head to Shauna (did I mention her? If not her sister's name is Lynn) All of a sudden something hard slams into my head. I wheel around, groaning in pain. Tobias shoves me behind him. "What Peter?" He snarls and Peter smiles, tossing a rock. Back and forth. "Her. I've told you a million times, since she joined you." I look at Bias completely confused. "You didn't tell her?" Zeke and Peter ask. "It was irrelevant and I didn't think you would lay a dirty finger on her."Bias answers and I wrap my arms around his waist. He lets a out a silent sigh of relief. "Bea, stay behind me." Bias tells me gently.

I stay hidden behind Bias. "Aw, is someone afraid?" A growl ripples through me. Bass rubs my hand with his thumb. I kept my arms around his waist. "Bea, it's not worth it." he tells me. I peek my head around his side. The DayTroopers all came. "Why is she hidden? I thought that you guys said that she was the strongest and bravest." Nita spat. "She is. But I'm not letting her deal with you nut jobs after you hit her with a rock." As If on cue something warm runs down my face, starting at my temple. Will whips off his shirt.

He guides me away from them. Bias whips around and his eyes widen. "Bea!" he cries and he rushes to me. He snarls at the DayTroopers. "You're dead." I touch his chest, weakly. Will places his shirt on the gash. "Hey, baby. You'll be okay." he coos softly and holds my hand to his chest. "I will kill him. Dead. Tonight." He snarls and I look in his deep blue eyes. "Stop." I croak. His hard eyes soften and he nods. Lauren comes over and slips and ice pack to Bias. "For her head." She mutters and he nods.

I bring my free hand up to pull his lips to mine. It's a distraction from the pain. He gladly kisses me back, careful to not get in Will's way. He holds my hips and I rest my hands on his chest. Bias gives Will the icepack, without breaking the kiss. I whimper and press closer to him. "Its going be over soon, it's okay..." he coos on my lips. He licks my bottom lip and I open up. His tongue curls with mine and I moan. "Done." He starts to pull back but I yank him back in. He squeezes my hips, "Later." I nod, hurt. I do my best to not show it.

"You alright?" He asks, kissing my forehead. I nod and he sighs. The rest of the day was a blur.