Chapter Nineteen

At five o'clock in the morning, Lincoln woke up and quickly stretched. He was used to waking up early since his sisters took forever to use the bathroom. He sometimes cursed his parents for never building another bathroom and once they did...they selfishly used it for themselves. 

"It's so nice not having to rush my sisters out of the door." He said to himself. He was only eleven years old and had to spend every single moment trying to help his sisters with their activities. Not to mention make sure that they get out of the door in time since his older sisters weren't reliable to do so. Given how they often showed their childish sides and would never come to a solution even if it was right in front of their faces. 

Slowly, he started to head towards the bathroom and started to freshen up. While being mindful of his horns, sharp teeth and claws which came in several days after settling in with his older members of his growing harem. At first, he panicked about it until his harem calmed him down and started to explain to him how it was just the beginning of his transformation of his true form and that he should start practicing with his powers. 

Speaking of which, he almost mastered fire, water and air. But more on that later, he had to shower and get ready to make food for his lovers. At the same time, Stan arrived back and was planning on inviting Lincoln to see Sy, Marshall, Flame Prince and Finn. All of which have been dying to find a mate of their own and he figured that Lincoln may be a perfect fit for all of them. 

"I hope that they'll like Lincoln." He said. Lincoln was surprisingly good person to tell your problems too and even helped solve any new problems that come up. Something that his previous family used to their advantage which made Stan frown. Lincoln's family was almost taboo in the house due to his numerous misadventures. All of which involved some or more of his sisters who haven't been punished by his parents. A fact that made him and his friends shake their heads knowing first hand how someone would turn out with no parental guidance. 

He was so into his thoughts that he bumped into Tord who was heading to the kitchen to help Lincoln cook. 

"Are you okay Stan?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I was just thinking of inviting Lincoln to see some of my friends." Stan said.

"Stan, What else is bothering you?" Tord asked. He could easily see how some of his fellow harem members are truly feeling. Since he was an observant person who always helped his friends. They were the most precious things in the world to him and would never give them up. No matter how much his father tried to get him to be his heir to run his infamous Red Army.

"Sigh...I was also thinking of Lincoln's previous family." Stan admitted.

"Join the club. They have been on the minds of everyone in this house." Tord said.

"I know. I just can't understand why they treated him like this...." Stan said.

"Maybe because the family needed a lighting rod to take the blunt of responsibility from themselves. I mean....those sisters were out of control like your old friend is." Tord said.

"Cartman was extremely spoiled and had several things to say about everything. It's safe to say that the same could be said here...only difference is that they don't discriminate anyone." Stan said remembering the countless times that he dragged people into his schemes. It also made him wonder why they were even friends in the first place. 

"That's true, but that's besides the point. Lincoln needs us to heal from his family's antics and when the times comes..has to make a decision whether or not to forgive them." Tord said.

"Do you really think that he will forgive...." Stan said before Tord held out his hand.

"It's too early to tell whether or not he will forgive them. But I do know that they have to prove themselves worthy of it first." Tord said. Stan stared at Tord for a couple of seconds before sighing. Would he and his friends do the same for Cartman? Probably not. But this wasn't about him...it was about Lincoln. He told them of his numerous misadventures with his family and thought that he would never forgive them for what they did. Only for Tord to open his eyes and show him that there is a slight possibility of him forgiving them. 

"Excellent point. We don't know whether or not Lincoln will ever forgive them and we just have to wait and see what his decision will be about this will be." Stan said. 

"Exactly. Now come on, we're going to help Lincoln cook for the house." Tord said.

"Okay." Stan said as the two boys walked towards the kitchen while Lincoln stepped out of the shower. Meanwhile, the Loud sisters got up and lined up for the bathroom. It was quiet...too quiet for their parents liking. Mainly because their daughters often made a ruckus for some petty reason or another. But now, they were silent and were getting ready for the day. 

"Lori. Are you sure that we should go to school tomorrow." Lucy asked. Lori didn't say anything and just nodded. Mainly because she despised going to school since everyone was depressed and angry that they treated her brother like a disease. All because they believed that her sweet and innocent brother would do things so heinous and despicable.

Sighing...Lori's gaze left her sister and looked at her cellphone. Her ex boyfriend usually texted or called her at this time. But those days were over. And they will never return again since...

Her family really dropped the ball on her younger brother. Slowly, Lori placed her phone in her pocket and went to see the others. Unaware that she was being watched by Harriet who was also trying to find her great nephew. 

Lincoln, Come back. Your family is falling apart without you.

She always whispered. Knowing that he will never hear her since...no humans ever heard ghosts besides her great niece. As she slowly disappeared, she decided to look through her books again. Since they have never let her down before.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....Bye 👋