ii . the burrow and port-key

Start from the beginning

The boy and the twins continued to mess around until the other two siblings came surprisingly late, saying that mother needed to talk to them about some certain things. Then came Molly Weasley, giving them a bunch of kisses and hugs as if they was one of her many sons. Then Ron who was sleeping. Him and Rejun gave each other a manly hug and talked for a bit before the red-head went back to his room to sleep. Next was a fresh out the shower, Ginny Weasley looking beautiful as ever and now a days more sassier than ever but it was okay because she's a badass. After came Arthur Weasley the head of the family, welcoming the boys, and finally Percy Weasley who was grumpy until he saw Ryeowook. Rejun thought they were secretly hooking up but he didn't want to think about it. 

The boy gushed at the compliments he got from the family during dinner. On how well the summer treated him and how much of a fine young man he has turned into. He also caught George staring at him a few times through out the meal but the twin just played it off with a wink.

"Were going to pick up Harry from his evil relatives house, do you want to come with?" George offered to the boy. Oh definitely. Harry was another cutie he was quite desperate to see, since last year they became friends even though the sapphire haired boy was erm- dating  Malfoy. He was glad the chosen one didn't automatically think of him as a bad person just because of his relationship. "Yeah sure, I'm dying to see how cute he got." He sighed dreamily, resting his chin on the palm of his hand. The Weasley pouted playfully and crossed his arms across his chest. "What about me, hm?" He asked, expectantly. Rejun locked eyes with him and smirked. "You got fucking hot." George audibly gulped and opened his mouth to say something in return to not make himself seem like a fool but in the end nothing came out.

"I smelled sexual tension so here I am!" Rowoon announced, holding out his hands that looked freshly painted with bright red and yellow nail polish. Fred came in as well with the same exact colors on his nails but they looked way more sloppy. "What's up with the nails?" Rejun asked, trying not to laugh at Fred's. "Gryffindor pride."

The trip to save Harry from the monsters named The Dursley's turned out to be worth it since one; Harry did get cute, two; it was funny seeing Dudley openly gay panic upon seeing Rejun and three; the thick-skulled boy couldn't help it and actually ate the Ton Tongue Toffees the Weasley twins purposefully dropped and left behind on the floor. Even better Rejun got front row seats to the whole scene. He didn't know that much about Dudley but from what he's heard the kids the literal definition of a spoiled brat so he deserved it.

"How was your summer, Harry?" Ron asked from beside him as they played Wizard's Chess. The green eyed boy sighed loudly and shrugged. "The same although they were harsher on me since I ran away last year." Rejun snorted. "Yeah, after you turned your aunt into a literal fucking balloon." The two boys joined in on his laughter. "That was bloody wicked, the old hag deserved it." Ron praised, muttering directions for the chess pieces on the board. "She pissed me off so much that I didn't have to do anything to make her float, too bad I didn't have a pin with me to pop her." Rejun's brows raised, it was actually very impressive that he managed to blow her up without saying anything, much more without a wand. Guess he really is the chosen one.

Everyone fought to get inside the bathroom to do their business when night came. It had gotten to the point where Ron was legit ready to fight with George until Molly came out and broke up with fight, scolding, 'we have guests and you don't even know how to behave yourself!' Too bad she wasn't there to stop Ryeowook from punching Rowoon straight in the jaw.

After that whole fiasco that hopefully never happened again, everyone headed to bed.

"I can believe we're going to the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow." Ron sighed, placing his arms behind his head. "Yeah, Victor is going to be there Ronniekins." Rejun teased with kissing noises as the red head chucked a pillow aimed at his head. "Hate to ruin the moment but who is Victor?" Harry asked dumbly, placing his glasses on the night stand beside him. Ron looked as if he was going to faint. "Victor Krum is an overrated Quidditch prodigy, good thing he's hot though." Rejun answered simply while picking at his already short nails. Ronald groaned. "He's not overrated!, He's the best player out there, think I'd pass out if we ever breathed the same air." Ronald clasped his hands together and smiled dreamily at the ceiling which had a poster of the Bulgarian player.