ii . the burrow and port-key

UNEDITED

UNEDITED

"Ah, our favorite badger ! " Was the first thing Rejun heard after the green flames consumed his body. His pump lips stretched into a smile. He can recognize those two voices from anywhere. There stood the hot weasley twins with goofy smiles on their handsome faces. They definitely got more mature. Longer hair, more defined cheek bones, way taller and slender. It was funny how Rejun didn't care about their existence back then and now he never missed a chance to flirt or just hang out with them. The Weasley house still beautiful as ever. Some sort of dish with noticeable mashed potatoes next to what looked like a freshly baked oven resting right beside the window, making the boy's mouth water. Pots and pans were being washed by a charmed scrubber while an old tune from a beaten up muggle radio played. Although everything inside the house looked cluttered and unorganized, it still gave off major cozy and home vibes. The rusty lantern above them radiated warmth that Rejun really needed at the moment since the mansion was extremely cold.

"Miss me, didn't you?" Rejun asked with a smirk, fluttering his black eyelashes. George pushed himself off of the counter he was previously leaning on and wrapped a long arm around the boy, completely towering him. "Of course we missed our favorite client, nice hair by the way blueberry boy. " He replied and teased, sporting his own smirk. "You wouldn't believe what we've created during the summer ! " Fred boasted as he searched for something in his pockets. Rejun raised a brow. They were creating things without telling him? The audacity ! "What did you trouble makers create this time and without your beautiful best friend ?" He asked making sure they knew that they left him out. Fred rolled his brown eyes and threw some sort of candy on the table in front of them.

Rejun hesitantly picked up the thing wrapped with brown plastic, he was afraid it was going to explode like many times before. The wrapping read 'Ton-Tongue Toffee' and the boy raised a brow. "Brand new candy that hopefully mum doesn't take away this time." George hoped. "It's supposed to make your tongue about four or less feet long." The other twin continued. Rejun laughed, they always made the most stupidest things ever. "Laughing at our work are you Foxx?", "How about you become our first victim?" The Hufflepuff immediately shut his jaw.