Chapter 17💕

Aaliyah Rose White| Liyah
New Orleans,Louisiana 📍
(4 weeks later)

So for the past four weeks me and Sincere's have been vibin, chillin I guess we are in a relationship but not in a relationship

So for the past four weeks me and Sincere's have been vibin, chillin I guess we are in a relationship but not in a relationship. Like if he was to mess with another bitch I honestly wouldn't give a fuck because we not together. But at the same time he treating me as if we are so yea.

But basically for the last 2 weeks I haven't been feeling well and Key think I'm pregnant but I know I'm not the doctor said i might cant have kids.

(Bitch did you hear yourself might.. and you don't even know if he pulled out~ PimpMcsplenda)

You right

(I know I am but continue~ PimpMcsplenda)

So right now me and Keisha is on the way to cvs to get a pregnancy test then when we got in the store we seen two girls arguing with a group of workers.

"Bitch I don't give two flying fucks I want my 35 cents." I seen one of the girls yell. The other one had a 'I about to smack the lady if she say something' look on her face but looked unbothered at the same time.

"How you fussing over 35 fucking cents"the lady behind the counter said making me and key scrunch our face.

First that unprofessional and two I would argue to because I don't give a fuck if it's 2 cents I want my change.

"BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF ITS TWO CENTS I WANT MY FUCKING CHANGE BITCH" she said then the lady threw her change at her making the girl jump over the counter I swing on her.

The lady co-workers jumped in making her friend jump in and me and keyshia do the same because why the fuck you tryna jump.

Long story short we whoop them hoes ass I forgot about getting the pregnancy test and we walked out the store.

"Thank you for helping us." The one who was arguing said.

"Your welcome because I would of did the same." Keisha said.

"My name Aaliyah but people call me Liyah." I said introducing myself.

"I'm Keisha but everyone call me Key." Keisha said.

"My name Derecia." The girl that was arguing said.

"My name danaysia." The other girl said bluntly.

"Cool y'all wanna hang with us we bout to go to the movies?" Keisha asked.

"Yea let's go." The said.

_________________________________________

Time skip
1 month later
Aaliyah Rose White

So I still didn't do the pregnancy test but I have a little pudge and I eat weird food combinations, and I still get morning sickness so I think I'm pregnant. Me and Sincere's relationship is still going good I basically live with him because he never lets me and Kani go home because he said he's going to miss us.

So right now I was eating pickles and peanut butter in the bed watching a movie with sincere and the kids but then Sekani kissed my stomach and Kay Kay put the head on my stomach.

"Ma Ma baby" Sekani said pointing at my stomach making me and sincere look at each other.

"No my love mama don't have baby." I said making Kay Kay shake her head.

"Mama he in there." Kaylani said.

Then I had an urge to throw so I got up and ran to the bathroom in our room.

While I throwing up I felt somebody come grab my hair and rub my back. When I was finished I brushed my teeth in the mirror while sincere look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You pregnant?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I got a doctors appointment in like 45 minutes." I said after I finished brushing my teeth going in the room.

"I'm coming." He said going in Sekani and Kaylani's room.

"Where you going." I said following.

"To get my kids clothes so they can get dressed." He said in a duh tone.

"Oh well I'm bout to hop in the shower and I'm bringing Kay Kay in there with me so I don't have to take her a separate bath" I said making him nod.

(If you and never take a bath with your mama when you was younger is that really your mama? ~ PimpMcsplenda)

I woke Kaylani up and we took a 15 minute shower. When we was done Sekani and Sincere was already done stairs watching cocomelon.

"Took y'all long enough." Sincere turning the tv off grabbing Sekani diaper bag then him.

"Boy get your life." I said grabbing a water out the refrigerator.

"Daddy come take me and mama picture." Kaylani said.

"That not how you ask." He said making her sigh.

"Oh my good you make things so difficult. Daddy may you please take me and mama picture please and thank you." She said giving him my phone that I didn't know she had. He just mugged her put took the picture anyway.

"Mama Kani bear got in the way." Kay Kay said mugging Sekani.

"Oh well." I said then got a notification from Instagram saying I got mentioned in a post.

_____________________________________________

Ok y'all so the next chapter is going to be continuing form the one and I added new characters. But go make sure y'all follow bigluciferhoe3 TYPETODISSAHOE