Chapter 2

Keisha Lynn Howard
New Orleans

So when we went into  Chick-fil-A and they was being loud like always.

As in we I mean Me, my boyfriend Toosii, Pooter, Ashley, Say and Ray, and Draco.

So while we were there I seen a girl with her brother or son and she looked around our age so I went and asked for her number as we where leaving.

After we switched numbers I went back to my friends.

Aaliyah Rose white|Liyah

So I woke up this morning took a 30 minute shower and did my hygiene

(Y'all nigglets know how to do y'all hygiene hopefully 🙏 ~ PimpMcsplenda)

After I took my shower I woke Kani up.

"Wake up baby." I said kissing all over his face.

" mama." He said making me pick him up.

"Cmon let's get dressed." I said.

After we got dressed I drove to Burger King and got us some food before going back to the hotel.

I laid Sekani on the bed since he went back to sleep in the car before eating my food.

While I was eating I got a text from Keisha making me look at it.

Key 🔐: Hey this is Keisha from yesterday I was wondering if want to come chill with me and my friends

Liyah💕: yea that's cool but is it alright if I bring my son.

Key 🔐: yea there's other kids here

Liyah💕: ok cool we otw drop your address.

Key 🔐:Ight

'Key 🔐 has started to sharing her location'

After she sent her location I grabbed Sekani and walked out the hotel to my car.

On our way I stopped at the gas station to get some gas and something to drink.

Once I got Sekani out the car he laid his head in my shoulder since he was just waking up

"Say let me get yo number ." Some dude say walking up to me as I got in front of the store.

I just ignored him and kept walking when I got inside the store ole dude was still asking for my number.

"I'm good."I said getting irritated.

" I never wanted you ugly bitch ass any way." He said walking away making me shrug.

After I paid for our snacks and pumped the gas I drove to the address Keisha sent me.

When we got there I grabbed the bag and grabbed sekani.

I knocked on the door and a the same boy who was at the hotel answered.

"Whatcha want?" He asked rudely mugging me.

Before I could reply Keisha came to the door pushing him out the way.

"Stop being mean." She said to him making him roll his eyes and walk away.

"Hey sorry about him." She said as she let us in.

" hey." I said as I walked in.

"Is this you son?" She asked making me nod

"Yep this is Sekani." I said.

"Aww he cute." She said to me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Ok since nobody gonna ask. Who are you?" This brow skin boy with tattoos and a pacifier in his mouth.

"Oh my bad guys this is my friend Liyah. Liyah this is Pooter, Draco, Toosii, Say,  Ray, and my daughter Amoura and Draco's daughter Kay'Lani." She said as everyone waved or gave me a head nod except Draco who just held a mug on his face.

"Hey." I said waving then looked for somewhere to sit.

The only seat available was by Draco, so I went and sat down.

He then look at me with a mug and looked back at his phone.

Everyone eventually broke into there own conversations as I held one with Keisha.

" your very pretty." Draco daughter said as key started playing with Amoura

"Thank you. Your a very pretty girl." I said and smiled at her.

She started blushing and dug her head into Draco's chest.

"Heyy." Keisha daughter said.

"Hey." I replied turning my attention to her.

"I like your hair." She said playing with it.

"Thank you." I said as she sat next to me.

For the rest of the day we just chilled besides Draco who constantly mugged me.

Then eventually me and Kani left and went back to the hotel.

When we got there we took our showers then went to sleep.