Chapter 6

Sincere Amare Wright
New Orleans, Louisiana 📍

Continuing from last chapter

After a while of me sitting there with Liyah asleep on me I eventually began to fall asleep until say stupid ass start yelled

"Which one of you muthafuckas ate my fucking pop tarts!" He screamed making Liyah stir in her sleep.

She went back to sleep after I pat her back a couple times.

"Bitch stop yelling you see her sleeping." I said irritated.

"Aww I care so much." He said sarcastically.

"I'll wake he lil ass up right now." He said walking up to us, making me pull out my gun.

"Back up bitch." I said mugging him.

"Always bullying me." He mumbled. Everyone eventually went off into there own conversation so I just got on my phone since Aaliyah was sleep.

Then I saw a flash go off meaning them nappy head ass bitches took a picture. I mugged them before my phone dinged seeing I was tagged in a picture.

Keytookyourman.

Like by bitchimsay, _Raytookyobitcch, and 10,000 others

Keytookyourman.: mbn 😩@draco_ @Iamliyah

Comments disabled

"Why y'all did that y'all know she goin cut tf up." I said.

"She ain't goin do shit." Ray ass said.

"Ok bet." I said waking her up.

"Babymomma they took a picture of you sleep." I said pointing at them.

"Who?" She said still half sleep.

"Key ,look." I said showing her the picture.

She gave Key a death stare.

"Imma fuck you up." She said.  She said yawning.

"You sleepy mamas." I said ribbing her back. She nodded.

"Use your words." I said.

"Yea." She said laying back in the crook on my neck.

"Ok we can go." I said getting up with her still in my hands. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my car. Once I got to the car she was back sleep so I laid her in the front the went back in the house to get the kids.

"Cmon Lani and kani." I said smiling noticing how much there names sound alike.

" I tired dada." Sekani said while he made grabby hands indicating he wanted me to pick him up. I picked him up and grabbed his and Lani's diaper bag.

After I helped Kay'Lani out her shoes on I grabbed her hand a walked back to the living room.

"Y'all about to head out." I said dapping them up and side hugging Key, and leaving.

_______________________________________

Goodnight slimes