Chapter 11💕

Sincere Amare Wright| Draco
New Orleans, Louisiana 📍

After i heard the Ambulance man talk to her I hung up the phone

After i heard the Ambulance man talk to her I hung up the phone. I grabbed my phone and called Toosii.

"Aye meet me at the hospital something happened to the kids and Aaliyah." I said rushing out the trap door into my car and driving off.

"What hospital?" He asked.

Damn I don't even know what hospital they at.

"Imma let you know." I said hanging up. Then I got a call from a blocked number.

"You thought I was goin let that bitch play step mama to my child and not say nothing." She said which I realized was my baby mama.

"Bitch when I see you imma kill you cause what if my kids got hurt." I said mugging the phone.

"You got one child so stop claiming that bastard." She said then hung up. Then I got another call from and unknown number.

"Hello." I said.

"Hello I am doctor Jones and we have Aaliyah White in here because of a very bad car accident and she have you as an emergency contact. We are at West Jefferson hospital." He said.

"Ok imma be there." I said then hung up and texted toosii the hospital number.

When I walked in the hospital I seen the kids with some lady.

"Who is you." I said walking up to the lady grabbing sekani and Kay'Lani from her.

"I'm social services I was waiting for you to come." She said as she walked away.

(Y'all I kid you not these people down here are rude asf ~ PimpMcspleanda.)

"Daddy where's mommy." Lani said looking at me.

I don't know what to say because I don't even know my self.

"She's with the doctors they tryna fix her." I said looking down at sekani as he began going to sleep.

I grabbed Kay'Lani's hand and walked to the front desk.

"Do you know where Aaliyah white is." I said trying to be as calm as possible. She just looked at me smacking her loud ass gum then going back on her phone.

"Bitch I know you here my brother talking to you." I heard behind me making me turn around to see Keisha , Amoura, Toosii, Say, and Ray.