22: Attack on Titan/ It's getting real yo

// Edited//

Ignis dusted himself off before looking at his friends. Prompto stood from his spot as he helped (Yn) clean Macko. The man sighed, turning towards the edge to peek over. (Yn) followed his actions looking for the others. "Noc! You okay?" Prompto shouted finally finding the prince and shield among the debris. "Thank the heavens you're safe. Is there a way back up?" Ignis called once he got his footing, to this Noctis answered, " No but there's a path. Gonna see where it leads!" (Yn) huffed in relief but as soon as she shifted her feet another boulder gave way causing her to fall, too quick for Macko to catch. Macko and Prompto lunged forward reaching out but to no avail. 

"OOHH SSHIITT!!" She shouted, (Yn) could feel little shards of rock scratch her arms and face. 

"(Yn)!" The wolf howled, unsure of where to stand, more and more stones slid preventing him or anyone else to follow. (Yn) spun in the air erratically before finally positioning herself to throw her spear on a one-pointed but falling rock slab. She successfully teleported to her spear puncturing a rather large crack.  The stone shook while (Yn) desperately hung onto her silver handle. Catching her breath, the girl looked back to her friends shakily waving, "I'm A-OKAY LADS!!" Noctis let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Stepping forward he could see that where she hung was a little way higher up from where he and Gladio stood. "(Yn) you think you can make it down!" (Yn) looked back at him like he was crazy, "WHA! DUDE ARE YOU MAD?!" The prince scoffed as he held his arms out, "Just hurry up and I'll catch you!! We don't have time, I don't know if you noticed, but it's freaking Attack on Titan out here, you remember what happened to Marco!!"

The stone began to shake again, wiggling (Yn)'s spear to the point of her grip slipping. "AW, TOO SOON MAN!" With one more glance, she closed her eyes to let go, the great rock falling soon after. A faint scream erupted in her throat, but it was cut short when her back collided with Noctis's chest. His arms wrapped around her waist as he steadily held his ground. Groaning (Yn) opened her eye's in surprise, looking up to her savior. "See, told you I'd catch you." The prince smiled down at her, his chin briefly touching her forehead. (Yn)'s eye shined with admiration, her face turning a little pink. She had never been held like this, by him. The moment was cut short when the ground shook again, Gladios shouted, "Hurry! let's follow the path before we lose it!"

The prince nodded while standing (Yn) up.  Running around the rocks the three started to notice that the air got hotter and the surrounding wildlife was fleeing the scene. Noctis lead the way, (Yn) right behind him, and Gladio took the rear. The heat was becoming overbearing but the trio continued forward until they were met with a cliff that had a sliver of a path. Neither were too keen on heights but it was now or never. (Yn) used her wrist to brush her short bangs to the side, sweat starting to make them stick. "You first mighty shield?" She half asks/joked. The older male rolled his eyes while taking the lead, "Make it quick." Reluctantly all three of them shimmied across, the hot air burning them up even more. "I just want this to be over," Noctis spoke through gritted teeth, smaller rocks falling under their feet. (Yn) focused on her balance as tremors shook the mountains. Gladios kept his pace allowing the others to follow carefully. The prince struggled the most because of his head pains. "Come on Noc, almost there." (Yn) reassured gently pushing him forward, however, a rather large hand reach out towards them, "Hey! Titan what's the big idea!!" He yelled but it did not answer and Gladio wasn't too interested in waiting around. "Calm down we're almost there!"  Coming up to a large branch Gladio took the prince's arm and swung him onto the other side. He then turned to (Yn) doing the same. When she landed she briefly checked Noc before turning back to the older male, eyes widening. The large hand came towards them again, "Hurry Gladio!" She stuck her arm out to him as she watched him finally jump across. He caught her smaller arm steadying him. She then turned to the prince hoisting him up while the titan continued to move.