ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

꧁     ꧂

This is the story about one sad ghost that lived in the library of UA

This is the story about one sad ghost that lived in the library of UA. In the library, she would walk around  searching for a book to help her forget her worries. She finally found one slowly picking it up. The book she grabbed was (f/b) as she read it in the dark, since the school was closed. She read the book all the way to a table sitting herself down.

She read for the rest of the night as the light of the stars shined in through the darkened room. She almost forgot her worries for a split second until the ghost started to shed a stream of beautiful blue tears. She cried as her tears dripped down onto the page of the book. The page swallowed the tears in comfort telling them that they weren't alone. Though the lonely ghost didn't have the same comfort to engulf her and tell her everything would be fine. So with that, she cried the rest of the beautiful starry night with no one there to comfort her.

The next morning, Shoto woke up from his sleep letting out a tired yawn. He stretched his arms slowly while getting up from his bed. He grabbed his UA uniform walking to the restroom to take a quick shower. He would always wake up extra early to avoid talking to his dad. Once he was finished getting ready, he made his way out of the front door, after slipping on his shoes. He loved going to the library before class, so that he could read the many books that the school had to offer.

He made his way inside of the library greeting the librarian at the front desk. He looked around reading the many different signs that held different genres. Shoto loved to read mystery books though he also liked drama books since he could always relate it back to himself. He decided to try something new going down the romance isle of the library. He saw many different books that didn't catch his eye until he ran across one in particular. The book was called (f/b). He stared at it before picking it up. As soon as he picked up the book, he felt a cold shiver run up his spine as if someone was watching him.

He looked left and then to his right; he saw a girl with (h/c) walk out of the isle. She wore the same uniform as him, but it seemed to be a bit old. Her body appeared to be transparent and the steps she took was light and silent. Shoto placed the book back following the (h/c) girl to where ever she was going.

She stopped at the end of the last isle as she slowly turned around to meet heterochromic eyes looking back at her. Her lifeless (e/c) stared back into his; her eyes were puffy and red from crying, and the girl looked broken. Shoto wanted to ask what was wrong with her and if she was okay. He also figured she probably was in a different class from 1-b since he has never seen her before. He took one step closer to her, and her eyes widened by surprise. She started to fade away as it was now Shoto's turn to be shocked.

He continued to stare as she was completely gone and nothing more was left. Her presence was oddly ghostly as if she wasn't there at all.

"Was it her quirk?" Shoto thought to himself.