''What do you want Gemma?'' I spit and she pushes Niall to the side so she can sit in between us and I see the rest of them give me a weird look.

For a tour bus with reduced sitting space, there's a lot of people in here. There is Louise, her boyfriend, and their daughter. Three security guards, our tour manager, two of our producers and Louis' sister, Liam's girlfriend as well as the rest of the boys, my sister, Zayn, and our manager at the back.

I don't know why everyone is so excited to see me, I slept for a while more than I usually do, it's not like it's my birthday or something important happened for them to give me this much attention.

''Harry, it's almost seven pm and you are barely waking up, are you okay?'' My sister asks and I shrug, chugging on the water she gave me.

''Where are we?'' I look around but I can't recognize anything from the outside.

''We are an hour away from Sydney.'' Liam informs and I nod at him, they all keep looking at me with eyes almost shining.

''Did you have a bad night?'' Louis asks and I throw him a dead glance. ''What?''

''It's not like you fighting with your girlfriend over the phone helped me much.'' I sourly say and Niall laughs next to my sister but I turn to him with my jaw tightened on my face. ''And what the hell Niall? Was that you moaning last night or what? You were panting like a wet dog.''

''Harry!'' Louise covers her daughter's ears and I roll my eyes but everyone explodes in laughs.

''What's wrong with you, Harry?'' Gem asks and I take a deep breath.

''I couldn't sleep until 5 am last night and even then I kept tossing and turning.'' I inform and she nods, smiling at me but I decide to ignore her. ''I don't know why the fuck did we have to sleep in here when we didn't go on the road until what?''

''Nine hours ago.'' Liam says for me and I point to him but he shrugs. ''Yeah, I don't know.''

''Besides, my phone was working like shit because of the cell service and I had to stare at the roof of the bunk for hours.'' I inform and Louis gives Niall a knowing look while I frown. ''What?''

''Are you hungry?'' Niall offers and I nod so he gives me a sealed bowl with a few greens and what looks like sliced salmon so I gladly take it with a plastic fork.

''Thank you.''

I grab the underside of the plastic bowl with my left hand for support while my other hand gets the cutlery so I can start eating right away but everyone keeps looking at me.

I decide to ignore all of them while I eat my food in silence but the girls insist on bringing up new topics while the boys fight over the PlayStation game they are playing right now.

My head is pounding a little bit and all of the noises around me are not doing much to help my case. I can still hear Zayn's heated conversation with one of our managers but I decide to let it slide.

I don't know what the hell could be going on there but the truth is we still have half of the road trip to our next venue so I'm already looking forward to bed again since I can't do much, but I hope they are done discussing by then.

''Why is your jet lag so bad, Harry?'' Liam's girlfriend tries for conversation and I could choose to ignore her but she's never here so I should be polite and pretend her voice it's not bothering me.

''Cause I had to go from LA to New York to London and then here which took a few layovers as well, the time zones are fucking me up a little bit and the concerts tired me as well, that's all.'' I inform and she nods, giving me an understanding smile.