45

Chapter forty five

Harry

Bunk beds suck.

I'm way too tall to fit properly in them and I sleep on my stomach so the dimensions of it don't necessarily accommodate my height and my feet are always touching the far end of it, not to mention the countless times I've bumped my head with the back of it.

The worst thing is probably the little to no privacy the bunk beds arrangement offer because I can hear every damn thing through the stupid curtain.

So I've heard everything, from crying to moaning and now yelling and I'm absolutely exhausted. We had a show in Brisbane last night and I haven't recovered fully since and it's pretty late in the afternoon but Zayn's raised voice it's what's bothering me the most at the moment.

I don't know what the fuck is his problem but Niall fucking a girl in his bunk bed and Louis fighting with his girlfriend was enough to wake me up during the night and morning and I haven't left my bunk because I'm certainly not in the mood for people today.

I'm a morning person, don't get me wrong but the jet lag and getting used to touring again really takes a toll on me and so far we've been on the road for less than a week and I'm dreading the long nine months we have ahead of us.

Call me grumpy or whatever the fuck you want but if Zayn keeps on yelling to our manager the way he's been doing so far I'm going to jump off the tour bus and pray for a truck to run me over.

I slide off the curtain and I look to the side, the door is closed to the back but since my bunk is on this side I have a good hearing reach, besides the screaming match is getting louder but it's hard to piece out what they are saying.

''She can do whatever the fuck she wants!'' It's Zayn's voice that startles me and I frown, unsure of what he's talking about but I roll my eyes and drag my hand down my face to wake myself up a bit better.

I slept more than 14 hours for sure and I don't know how far on the road we are but we have an 18-hour road trip to get to Melbourne, where we have our next concert but that's in two days so at least I can fix my sleeping schedule.

I don't know what time it is now and I lost my phone in between the sheets so I don't bother but the clarity from the windows coming from the other side of the bus lets me know it's probably around sunset which would be later than normal because they are in summer here.

Another reason to be annoyed, the heat is almost unbearable and the change of weather always fucks up with my asthma so I feel my chest having a small wheeze.

''No, she can't. She's gonna get sued if she...'' I decide I've had enough of their screaming and I hop off my bunk bed to go on the opposite side from where the yelling is coming from but much to my dismay this half of the bus is crowded with people and they all look at me weirdly.

''Well good morning, beautiful.'' Niall teases and I grab the cushion to smack on his head and take a seat right beside him.

''Shut the fuck up, Niall.'' I sneer at him and he is looking at me with a wide smile and a mischievous glance. ''What do you want?''

''How do you feel?'' He says in a sing-song voice and I want to erase the smile off his face.

''Annoyed.'' I turn to the side and Louis is texting someone but he's also giving me the same look as Niall and Liam are right beside me, smiling as I haven't seen him in a while. ''What the fuck is wrong with you all?''

''Well, someone got up on the wrong foot today.'' Gemma says and she comes to me to place a bottle of water in my hands and kiss my head but I groan in discomfort. ''Hi, baby brother.''