Chapter 1 - School day

Brrriinggggg!

My alarm wakes me up, and I reach my hand to snooze it. Oh no! It's already 9:30, and I'm always late for school because that's what happens in all Wattpad books.

I brush my teeth, and I put on a weird shirt and some really skinny jeans. I pull on some uggs, because I'm stuck in the 2010's and I try to look as different as possible. Showers aren't really my forte, so of course I skip that.

Before I get out of my room, I stare into the mirror with dark green orbs because god forbid I have brown eyes. Gosh, I am really ugly! My 2a wavy hair springs everywhere, and there are light eyebags that look terrible.

 My lips are a rosy, cotton candy, sugary, sort of reddish look. I put on some chapstick, because I don't know how to wear makeup. 

All the other girls wear pounds and pounds of makeup, which never really made sense to me. I don't know how to do makeup, so that's why I shame other girls for wearing it. I'm just quirky. 🤪

"Hurry up, Emily! If you don't get downstairs in another 2 minutes, you'll miss the bus,"my mom, Karen hollers from the kitchen. "Alright, just shut up ughh!!!"I yell back at the disgrace of what I call as my mom. 

She's always been this alcoholic, so we don't have a friendly relationship with each other. My mom doesn't give a fuck about me, and I honestly don't mind as long as she isn't being annoying.

I head downstairs and into the dining table. "I made pancakes for you, my lovely honey bunchkins,"my bipolar mother cheerily says. "Fuck off mom, I thought we weren't on talking standards just yet," I glare at her angrily. 

She looked sad, which I didn't give a fuck about, but she eventually left. I looked at the pancakes my mom made, which looked so scrumptious and delicious. I immediately moaned at the beautiful taste of the rich delightfulness that I just ate. 

"Honey, um... are you okay?"Mom asks me from upstairs.

 "Mom, what is your fucking problem? Leave me alone, I'm trying to moan at the pancakes you made for breakfast,"I shout at her. God, this lady really won't leave me alone. 

After I moan and eat my food for a straight 10 minutes, I leave the house and go to the bus stop. "Oh no, I just realized that the bus had just left! Now, I have to walk all the way there...."I mumbled to myself, as I had just realized that I would have to wall to school.

After I reached school, I looked like a sweaty tomato mess. When I meant tomato, I wasn't exaggerating in the slightest. My face was straight up red, which made all the students laugh and whisper.

Oh right, let's talk about my school. My school is the most cliche of all, with all the cliques and all that. We have people bursting into high school musical dance songs all the time, which is quite entertaining to watch. 

There's the nerdy kids, the band kids, the art kids, the theatre kids, the jocks, the rappers, the cheerleaders, the outcasts, the math nerds, the popular kids, and then there's me.

You see, I don't fit in with any clique because I'm unique. I don't act like a weirdo and I certainly am not a geek, but I don't act like a slut which I assume the majority of girls are.

I also am a virgin, and I have a tendency to slut shame any girl who isn't one because I can't get any dick. Of course, I would never lose my virginity to a bad boy but I end up losing it for him anyways.

"Emily, what are you thinking about,"My loser, geeky friend asks me. All of my friends are super nerdy and are geeks, so that's why I end up as the one to date the bad boy. All of my friends are white as well, because wattpad books forget to add diversity sometimes. After all, I'm just a different breed.

"Oh, I'm just thinking about stuff. How have you been?"I ask her. Her name is Candace, because that's her name. "I've been alright, and I had a math tournament last night. Plus, I got first place!"My best friend says happily. I wonder why she still participates in those math tournaments, they make her look too smart which isn't acceptable at all.

I sigh in disappointment at her and say, "Candace, you've got to stop being so nerdy. It's not good for your social status." She scoffs at me, and walks away. What a bitch, all I was trying to do is help her out.

I start to walk away, but then I bump into the bitch cheerleader, Britney. All of my assignments and my binder falls on the floor, which Britney starts to pick up. "Emily, I'm sorry I truly didn't mean to-"Britney starts to apologize, but I cut her short. 

"Look, you're a blonde which means you're a bitch and you're a slut. You're also a cheerleader, which makes you even worse. Now get the fuck out of my way, you bitch," I shout at her. She timidly nods her head, and walks away quickly. I then start to sob. Why is she such a bully, I mean what have I done to her?

Well, I guess I have an ex- best friend that doesn't deserve my help because I'm going to be the main character in this story and a bully who is a blonde cheerleader. My now ex best friend and the cheerleader will disappear in the story because all that matters now is the mysterious, charming boy.

.......

So... I think y'all are low key mad at me right now because of how cliche the book is but I mean that's the whole point. I haven't really put any effort into making the writing to my usual standards, because the book wasn't mean to be good. Anyways, keep reading on hating this book <3 💕

Edit: I just want to point at that I am not saying that all blondes/cheerleaders are bullies or sluts.  If you keep on reading the book, you'll start to understand the point of why I am writing this book. Please understand this book is not serious, and it's all honestly for fun. I've mentioned this numerous times, and it's just really annoying to see comments that clearly haven't finished the book or haven't understood the point of it. If you don't like my writing, then leave. I will delete your comment if you continue to pester me, so please don't.

Sorry for the whole rant, just wanted to clear things up!