"a scarred love" yami x william

Mulai dari awal

unfortunately thou this wasn't enough to shift the inbuilt fear of exposing his love for the same sex. yet spending most of his teen years being mentored by Julius the first person who figured yami out was... of all people was asta.   this situation that yami had hoped would never happen, did and it happened surprisingly two months after asta had joined the squad where yami had decided to train him in sword combat as per usual but they hadn't expected that they would suddenly be joined by none other than the captain of the golden dawn and the gold eye boy who was Asta's rival who happened to just be passing by.

so the two rivals had started there usual process of trying to one-up each other. while yami and William were left to chat but yami struggled to think when he suddenly looked up and was greeted by the sight of vengeance suddenly throwing his shirt off and raising his hand in a boxing motion and yami had to look to the side before his cheeks became bright red. luckily before his thoughts could wander to thoughts of the fellow captain's beautiful body he was interrupted by said captains question "how do you fancy a spar yami". yami could only mutter " okay but prepare to have ass kicked" he looked away but snapped his knuckles as a show of acceptance.

a few minutes later

as expected the captain of golden dawn had lost to the human gorrila that was yami. but yami had struggled being thrown off by the other captain's amazing bo.......combat prowess and how yami had to relly on ki detection to be able to beat him without turning red.  yet yami had one and here he was standing over the panting form of the masked man who suddenly started laughing that almost heavenly laugh as he grabbed yami's outstretched hand so yami could pull the light male off the ground who was almost like a leaf. when he was pulled up purple-eyed man smiled before saying "that was fun like the old days wouldn't you say yami" 

"yeah but as usual you still lost goldie, locks," yami said with a smirk as he placed another smoke in his mouth in an attempt to give himself somewhere else to look beside the sweat rolling down the other captain's abs. at this, the other captain let out a small little chuckle before he went to retrieve his shirt and then proceeded to slide it back over his head witch yami wasn't slightly disappointed by at all despite the feeling of regret in his stomach that was a bit disappointed he didn't take a few more peeks.

"ill beat you one-day yami but right now me and yuno should be of" vengeance had said before shouting at yuno that they were going which interrupted the verbal war between the two rivals who then proceeded to say goodbye to each other before strolling off to there captains. then when asta had arrived other he started saying how he wanted to learn how to fight hand to hand as yami did and yami delivered his usual line off

 " what would a pipsqueak like you need it for anyway," he said jokingly. 

befoe asta replied bluntly " so I could impress yuno as you did with Captian vangence " and yami was suddenly confused.

"what do you mean kid," yami asked pretending his heart was racing a mile a minute feeling that's sense of dread that his dark secret was about to be found and exposed again. 

"you know how you were obviously flirting with captain vengeance," asta said with a big grin on his face.

"i..wasn't...not...me..flirt.." was all yami could stutter out in shock. but yami was shocked even more by the kids' response 

"captain yami, not even I am that stupid, but I don't care cause I am the same," he said with a smile. so much to yami's surprise, the muscular moron was also gay like yami except he was into yuno so they made an agreement to help each other and for once yami felt less bad about his difference.

then as you can guess thou one day when the squad were eating asta not being the sharpest tool in the shed accidentally let it drop in front of the entire squad and again yami felt as if his heart had stopped before suddenly the rest of the squad burst into laughter and yami let out a sigh thinking they will all just think asta is an idiot and think its a joke. till the entire squad almost in unison said: "yes we know he is but he is still our captain".  

now back to our start of how his squad had tried many things to set yami up but this brings us to our last attempt. by Noella "tell him"

so hear yami sat at a simple cafe with a small bundle of roses in his hand as he waited for the other captain to appear as he started at the ground hoping that maybe it would open if he stared at it hard enough it would open. when suddenly his thoughts are interrupted by a"hey" from the man he was dreading to see. before vangence could say anything else yami pushed the flowers to vengeance before he bowed and then said "I'm sorry I know its wrong and I know you probably won't return my feelings but I love you" (the squad who were all hiding in a bush nearby facepalm)

yami then heard that beautiful laugh again and was confused to look up to see the masked man in an uncountable fit of laughter. before he started waving his hands in front of him trying to calm himself down. "yes" he said once he stopped laughing.

"what?" yami said confused

"I said I love you, ou oblivious hunk"

and yami suddenly saw the beauty in love