Welcome to the Program Arc #3

Start from the beginning

Danny looked over to you and smiled.

Danny: I look forward to sharing this battle with you, Y/N.

Jessica rolled her eyes.

Jessica: You can act like a kid, you know. You don't always have to talk like those monks.

Danny nodded and turned back to you.

Danny: Yo, dog, I'm stoke to being throwing hands with you, homie.

He then threw up two peace signs. Jessica smacked the back of his head which just made him smirk and Luke roll his eyes.

Right. These four were the Defenders. Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Danny aka the Iron Fist, and Daredevil. Or whatever his real name was. How did he see through that mask?
~~~~~~~~
2 hours ago...

You walked into the apartment and found three more people standing there in their gear.

Luke: You must be the new blood.

Jessica: Try and keep up, kid. We aren't babysitters.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Talk about pressure.

Luke: So, kid, what's your code name?

You realized they were talking to you and you stood up.

Y/N: Uh, I don't...have a hero name. Yet. I kinda barely started last week so....

Daredevil: Then I guess we'll just call you kid. But, you should take this time to calm down. Your heart beat is going too fast for you to think straight.

How did he know your heart was racing?

Luke: Don't scare the kid with your ears, DD. Let's focus on the matter at hand.

You all turned back to the warehouse. This was your stronghold assignment. While the Avengers and the Program were broken into two groups at two other strongholds.

While you were kinda bummed about not meeting the Avengers, you were pretty happy about actually doing something. Plus, you did have some experience with messing with the Maggia families.

Though, it felt wrong doing this without Cat. You wondered if you should go and visit her sometime. If you could even find her.

Jessica: I say we do some recon first. Get a lay of the warehouse.

Recon could be useful. You were on their turf after all.

Daredevil: I agree. Alright. Danny, Y/N, you two head in. If trouble comes, we'll hold them off.

Luke: Try not to get caught.

You and Danny both nodded. You both jumped down and landed in the alley below. From there, you snuck across the way and towards the warehouse.

You looked at the door and saw that it was locked. You looked at Danny who just clenched his fist. You watched as a yellow glow surrounded it. He then punched the door handle which caused the door to open slightly.

Y/N: What was...

Danny: The Iron Fist. I rightfully inherented it from plunging my fist into the heart of a dragon.

You blinked once, twice, three times.

Y/N: That sounds.....interesting.

Danny: So I've been told.

You just shrugged and headed inside. You and Danny looked around in the dark. It seemed like a normal warehouse. Nothing out of the ordinary. You noticed some crates nearby and you walked over to it. You grabbed the lid, and tore it off.