Deku POV

Two weeks had passed since Riptide and Asui had found Urarakas costume. It still gave us no leads, and the tiny spark of hope in my chest has slowly faded away again. 

I can still remember that raid. Uraraka was so determined to help. She paid attention at every briefing before hand and committed the villains quirks list to memory. I had told her I would stay by her side, I said I would protect her. But we got separated when the fighting picked up and I lost track of her. I found her after the fighting ended, but that must have been Toga at that point. I broke my promise. I swore to protect her and instead I let her get taken and most likely killed. 

I snapped back to reality by my door being thrown open. One of Kirishimas sidekicks was there. Our agencies had paired up investigate a recent uplift in activity we believed to be connected to the League of Villains. I stood up.

"The League is attacking," she said, "Red Riot is already on his way to the battle, but he sent me to get you,"

"Of course," I said, "Please find anybody with a hero license, provisional or otherwise, from either agency and send them out. If its the whole league it might get messy."

She nodded and took off the find help. Meanwhile, I ran after Kirishima.