Deku POV

Class was never the same with Uraraka. But no matter how many bases we raided or villains we interegated, we never found her. We never gave up on finding her, but it seemed hopeless.

The years flew by. Soon enough we were graduating into the pro hero scene. Graduation was the final step on all of our paths, but it didn't feel right. We left a seat open in respect for the girl who should have been there. The girl we almost all believed dead. Nobody outside of our class and the pro heroes knew what had happened to her, most of the other classes seemed to think she had dropped out. Monama from class 1-b had mocked us about having a 'dropout' in our class. It took multiple teachers to keep us from attacking. But a dropout wouldn't explain an empty chair at graduation. Thinking it was a mistake, part of the business class tried to remove it. After he received an ice blast from Todoroki and glares from the whole class of hero course graduates, nobody dared question it. 

Slowly, our class started climbing the ranks in the hero scene. Me, Ground Zero, and Shoto were within the top ten only a year after graduating. Red Riot, Earphone Jack, and Cellophane were standing in the teens. 

The war with the League of villains continued. Having fought them since our first year, the class 1-a graduates were very helpful in captures and attacks. But the League had also been studying and fighting us for years, so battles were harsh.