Part Twenty Two 💳

I haven't updated this book because I'm not really feeling it anymore so this might be the last chapter but I'm writing another book 🙂

This chapter is continued from the other one no days have passed .

Jalissa Davis (Chyna)-

It didn't hit me ..

Why ?

"What the fuck Kentrell" I looked at the mirror and it was shattered cause of the bullet.

"Answer me for you piss me off Jalissa"

"Okay you want the truth, yeah"

"Yes give me the fucking truth I'm tired of being left in the fucking dark mane"

"Okay fine .." I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves a little.

"Okay .. um yea he's my ex, everything he said was a lie that's all he does is fucking lie, he used to beat me, and he also killed my firstborn" I said shrugged and walked past him.

"Now if that's all you wanted I'll be waiting for my death" I said as I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"The fuck are you talking about," He said as I felt the bed dip.

"I'm not gon kill you tf" He said sounding confused.

"Not you, you fucking dummy I'm talking about Michael"

"Who is Michael"

"NIGGA THE BITCH ON THE PHONE"

"Calm down"

"Nig-"

"I'm finna go'

"Go where" he asked as he stood in front of me keeping me from walking out the room.

"I'm leaving cause I'm not finna put y'all in danger, especially not my kids"

"Girl sit yo ass down, you not going no fucking where," he said and he sounded mad asf.

"Right right get tf outta my way Kentrell I'm not in the mood"

"I don't care what you're in the mood for Chyna you're staying here end of discussion" he said as he grabbed my face and forced me to look him in the eyes.

"You're staying okay, I need you the kids need you so you have to stay for the kids at least"

"Okay fine" I exhale deeply.

"But if he comes you need to leave, and don't argue with me cause you're going to do what I say" I said as I laid down and closed my eyes and daydreamed.

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

Okay this book is ass so .. yea 😃

I don't know if I'm gonna finish it so don't get your hopes up .

But I am making another book so stay tuned if you want to read it's called changed .