Part two ✨

~ 2 days later ~

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

I walk in the girls room and see Solana hugging Seirra.

She does that a lot

"Hey babygirl" I said to Solana she doesn't even look at me she just continues to comfort Seirra by rubbing her head.

"Te quiero" Solana said to Seirra I was confused asf Ian know that bitch I fucked was hispanic (I love you)

"Te- q-" Solana hums for her to continue

"Te quiero" Solana said again

"Te- Te- qui- quiero" Solana smiles in her face

"Yay baby you did it" she said enthusiastically

"So So happy" Seirra says causing Solana to laugh

"Yes Ta ta So So Happy" she said closing her eyes after Seirra did.

"Bitch wtf is you doing spying on them kids" Kd said from behind me making me act fast and punching him in his mouth.

I scrunch up my face hissing "damn bitch don't sneak up on me like that fuck wrong with you, you dumb bitch" I said pushing past him after closing the girls door softly.

"Damn so you don't give a fuck you just decked me in my fucking shit" he said mugging me

I straight face him continuing to make my way downstairs "nah you should've never snuck up on me like that you know better" I said laughing at him and blood leaks from his mouth.

"DAMNNNN FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM" Joe yelled all loud.

I snap my head in his direction "say bitch shut the fuck up you talking too loud my girls tryna sleep" Joe didn't say nothing he jus waved his hands in the air fake acting scared knowing damn well he is.

"Lil ugly bitch" Joe mumbled under his breath

~ 30 minutes later ~

Me and the crew was just chatting it up while Kd held a ice pack to his mouth.

"Excuse me" Solana said making me look up from my phone.

I sat my phone down giving her my full attention "yes babygirl"

"I hungry" she said lowly looking down at the ground and playing with her hands.

"Come on-" before I could finish I heard a loud cry come from upstairs and Solana quickly made her way upstairs with me following behind.

"SO SO !" Seirra yelled

"Here here I'm here what's wrong" Solana said in a soothing voice instantly calmly down Seirra.

"There" Seirra said pointing towards the closet

I hear shuffling and quickly open it to see Ben and Kd.

"GetthefuckoutofhereforIbeatyallfuckingass" I said getting heated quickly.

"Okie So So" She nods her head I leave the room and see those idiots standing there looking dumb.