Part nine 🧘🏽‍♀️

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

We pulled up to the hospital and Jarad and them was parked waiting for us to arrive.

"You ready mane" Stokeley asked me

"SHIT I KNOW I AM" Kd and Joe said jumping up and down and dancing and shit.

"He do his lil dancy dance" Joe said hyping Kd up.

"I DO MY LIL DANCY DANCE" Kd said getting loud and still dancing.

"Ight y'all chill when we get in here y'all need to act like y'all got sum sense" I told all of them

Everyone nodded their heads except for 3three.

Mane wtf is wrong with him I'm tryna not think bad, but seeing what happened with Ben is really throw me off.

"Ight let's gooooo" Boomer said getting excited.

We walked in and went to the front desk "excuse me ma'am" I said to the lady.

She looked up with a mug.

I just blinked at her "may I help you" she asked

"Is there a Jalissa Davis here" I asked her being polite.

"No there isn't" she said sitting back in her chair.

I stared at her "well bitch can you try typing on your computer this time maybe search for the fucking name you dummy" Kd said getting slightly red in the face.

"Kd chill" Joe told him

She just looked at him and blinked slowly obviously not getting phased by what he was saying.

"Mane can you look up the name so we can go see who we can for all you have to do is search it up" Boomer said to her.

"No my break is in one minute the person who covers the desk after can do it" she said looking at her phone.

"Bitch are you fucking dumb just search up the fucking name that's all you have to do so we can go fucking see who we came for I don't give a flying fuck if you get off in one minute I'm tryna go see who I came here for now" I told her clenching my fist and staring her in her eyes seeing as she looked up at me.

She rolled her eyes and dialed a number on her phone and buff ass people came to us.

People with badges to be exact.

I looked at them then at her to see she has a smirk on her face I walk behind the desk and push her chair away because she was still sitting in it I quickly typed her name and got her room number.

"AYE AYE GANG COME ON I GOT IT" I told them yelling

"AYE 3THREE COME ON" Boomer yelled for him as he stopped fighting the guard that was now on the floor.

We ran to the room and closed the door.

"Close those" I said being quiet

"Aye babes" Kd said to Solana

She woke up from her sleep and looked up.

"UNCLE KDDDDD" she said squealing in excitement.

"Awe babes you got so biggg" he said smiling all big in her face.

"I'm five now" she told him hold up 5 fingers.

"Look your daddy is over there" he said pointing at me.

She slowly looked over and got down off the bed and ran to me.

"DADDY I MISSED YOU" she screamed really loud, all I did was smile and get on my knees hugging her.

"Go get your sister" I told her

She ran to the bed "Ta ta, Ta ta look come" she said shaking her awake.

"I was sleeping" she said tiredly which shocked me.

"I know I'm sorry but look who came" she said pulling her to me.

"DADDY" she yelled and ran into my arms.

"Hey babygirl" I said hugging her with a smile.

"Come here So so" she told Solana

I wrapped both of my arms around them and kissed their heads "I missed y'all so much" I said about to cry.

I breathed in slowly to calm myself.

"So we just gon ignore the momma" Joe asked me.

"Go over to uncle Boomer he missed y'all" I told the girls.

"So did I" Joe and Kd said at the same time.

I looked at Jalissa and sat in the chair next to the bed "so.." I said

"I'm so sorry Yb, I really am I didn't think it would affect you seeing as you only had them for a few weeks" she said about to cry.

"I didn't know he would hit them I'm so sorry I should've known" she said now crying I look over at Kd and them, and boomer was giving Kd some ear buds to put in Seirra's ear as he put's some in Solana's.

"He did what" I said balling up my fist

"He hit them and me I'm sorry I couldn't stop him I never had time" I looked at her as her eyes was red and slightly puffy.

"Momma I'm hungry" Solana said to her "yea me too momma" Seirra said

I still can't believe she's talking more

I was so happy to be with my family again.

"I'm sorry girlies but I can't get you anything rn y'all want pudding" she asked them

"Yes please" Solana and Seirra said at the same time.

They came to her and got the pudding "yay thank you momma" Seirra said "yea thank you momma" Solana agreed.

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

I don't want this book to get boring 😤

I feel like it's gon get boring cause they not kidnapped no more 😭