Part Three 💛

Jalissa Davis -

"FUCK" I yelled out

"Girl fuck is your issue" my bsf Starr asked

"I grabbed the wrong fucking daughter I don't want this bitch" I said back

She just stared at me.

"Girl tf is you staring at me for" I said laughing

"That's yo kid? Who the babydaddy? Why Ian never seen her before?" She asked bombarding me with questions

"BITCH SHUT UP" I yelled at her then Seirra started crying.

"OMG HUSH THATS ALL YALL DO WTF" I said yelling at Seirra

"How tf I get them mixed up she not even fat wtf I must be dumb" I said pacing back and forth.

"Girl chill out you scaring her" She said going to grab Seirra.

I quickly pulled out the mini handgun I had and pointed it at her head.

"Don't touch my daughter" I said still aiming it at her head.

"I should just shoot you rn you ain't no friend to me" I said to her squeezing the trigger slightly.

Before the bullet could hit her she picked up Seirra shielding her from the bullet.

"BITCH WTF DID YOU DO" I yelled at her as I picked up my daughter and going out to my car.

Before I could reach my car a bag was put over my head and I was getting dragged towards somewhere.

"WTF IS GOING ON WHERE IS MY KID" I yelled

"Aye get the kid and knock her out she talk too fucking much" I heard a deep voice say before I was knocked out.

~ 15 minutes later ~

I woke up in a room tied to a chair I looked around and saw no one.

Not even Seirra.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER YOU DUMB BITCHES" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Bitch stfu damn fuck you keep yelling for" some man said coming in with my daughter on his hip.

"Fuck do you have her eating" he just blinked at me.

"Hello bitch" I said to him

"Might I remind you you're the one tied to the chair" he said scrunching his face up at me.

"Like I said bitch fuck is in her mouth" I said again.

He put her down making her face the wall and came over to me slapping me with the back of his hand and grabbed my face.

"I suggest you don't talk to me any type of way because I won't hesitate to hurt you I was being nice before but now I'm not so watch wtf you say"

He let go of my face forcefully and turned back around to pick up Seirra.

"Come here baby" he said as he picked her up.

All she did was giggle I looked at them in disgust.

"Fucking bastards" I said more to myself.

I looked up at the ceiling to see a camera I rolled my eyes.

Michael Lamar White -

"Aye Jarad" I said

"Ole girl in there mad fucking annoying" he nodded in agreement.

Jarad doesn't talk much only to us.