Bad Dreams

I was walking through the woods barefoot as blood trickled off feet. The pain as my cold, numb feet touched the ground. Gabe was right behind me holding a knife. He pinnede against the nearest tree and I grunted in pain. " Dont worry, Ill make this as painful as possible." He said slowly sliding the knife into my lower stomach.

" Ahhh!!!!" I screamed in pain as the blade went through cutting threw my skin and muscle. I kept on screaming.

" Percy!! Percy!! Wake up!" Someone was shaking me.

" Nooo!!!" I yelled as Gabe put the knife to my neck.

" Percy its Annabeth wake up!!" I shot up from bed covered in sweat and tears. My hair and body was wet of course. The first thing I did was look at my stomach to make sure there was no knife wound. And there wasn't.

-----------Annabeth--------

Percy had decided to sleep at my apartment tonight. Why? I dont know. He was snoring on my guest bed. I smiled and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I noticed there was something different with him. He was acting really strange lately, well ever since school started. One day he came to school with a black eye and he just said he got into a fight. When I got out I decided to wake up Percy. When I walked back to the bedroom he was thrashing in his bed and screaming "No!!" His body glistned with sweat.

I ran over to him and yelled "Percy!! Percy!! Wake up!!" He stopped the thrashing but he still gripped the sheets like he was holding on to dear life. His jey black hair was stuck to his head.

His response to me was " Nooo!!" I think he was crying in his sleep. Or at least having some horrible nightmare.

" Percy its Annabeth wake up!!" I yelled again. His eyes shot open and he grabbed my shoulders breathing heavily. He looked alarmed and he checked his stomach. He let me go and jumped out of the bed and looked at his feet. " Percy... are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me then nodded.

He gulped and just said " Yea I just had a really bad dream. Im- Im gonna go to take a shower." And with that he left the room to go take a shower.

-------- 35 minutes later---------Percy------

I stared at myself in the mirror. The water took all my bruises away, but thr scars still stay. I shook my head and started putting on my clothes.Quickly I put on some grey Calvin Kline boxers. I slipped on some black skinny jeans and a black belt. Next was my black shirt, then threw on some grey DC's. I did'nt bother to try and fix my hair. When I opened the bathroom door I knew Annabeth wanted an explination of my. screaming. If she only knew...

" Hey Percy, what do you want to have for breakfast?" She yelled from the kitchen. Well here goes nothing...