Prologue:

Disclaimer: These characters belong to Rick Riordan except for the people I make up.

Me and Percy were quietly making out in my room. I was trying to think of a way to see his arms. Then an idea popped in my head. I rolled him over so I was on top and I felt bad what I was about to do but I had to. I "accidentally" kneed him in his groin but not to hard so it looked accidental. His eyes immediately popped open and carefully pushed me off of him.

" Ow! Why'd you do that?" He questioned holding himself. I guess boys are really sensitive in that area...

" Im so sorry that was an accident." I tried pulling it off and it looked like it worked. He leaned forword to give me another kiss but as much as I hated it I held him back by his chest. Well now that I got him off me I had to pretend to be cold so he would give me his sweater. " Hey Percy can I wear your sweater? Im cold." He quickly glanced at me then back at himself. He nodded and took off his sweater. His shirt got caught in the sweater and I couldnt help myself but stare at his tan stomach, then I noticed a lot of scars. He caught me staring at the scars and quickly fixed his shirt. I blushed but then it hit me. Percy has scars but not from any of the battles we had, so where did he get them? " Percy how did you get those scars?" He looked taken back. Then fear washed his face. He quickly ripped out his phone from his pocket and checked the time.

" Oh my gods! I'm so dead." He quickly leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the forhead. Then he rushed out of the apartment leaving me confused.