Blaise had told me that it was time for me to reach out to her. Which I wanted to so bad, before any of this happened but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Would she even forgive me or would she still hate me for the choice I made.

I was walking into Dark Art and see that Ashley was lost in her thoughts again. It started to be a daily think now, she would show up to class and zone out. I wondered what would run through her mind. Even thought she didn't look as vibrant as before I still thought about how someday she would be again.

"Malfoy stop drooling over her", Blaise nudged me and I rolled my eyes. I went back to reading my book but I couldn't help and take my eyes off her. I mean she didn't even have to try to look good, in general she was just good looking.

I remember the first time she got her, I found her really intimating. No girl has ever made me feel like that before and I thought she was such an asshole but she can be the kindest person ever if you truly let yourself know her. I know she doesn't have the best reputation ever but she isn't as bad as people make her seem.

"So are you still going to keep looking at her or are you finally going to man up and talk to her?", Blaise has been insisting for weeks to just talk to her.

"Well it's not that easy", I don't think now was a best time to go up to her but then again when will I ever do it. I knew I would just be putting off because I'm scared of getting turned down.

"Well if you don't do it now then when?", raising his hand up in the air. I quickly put them down not trying to get anyone's attention.

"Fine! Tonight, I'll go and talk to her", he started to make a little victory dance showing that he was glad I was finally making a move. I couldn't help it and laugh at little for getting back to work.

"Ready for the game on Friday?", I asked Blaise hoping he would agree with me to practice today and tomorrow before the game.

"Let me guess you want to practice", and yep he read my mind, I nodded in agreement and he chuckled.

"Fine meet me after school at the field", we both went back to work and a couple minutes later Umbridge went over a lesson about boggarts and how today we were to face one.

Ashley was called in first but she was still zoned out and she snapped out of it once Umbridge yelled out her name. She quickly stood up and went to the front of the class but she looked so lost to what we were doing. Umbridge went to open a box and smoke started to come out of it, nobody really knew the true form of a boggart and I wasn't sure if this smoke was her fear.

But then the whole scene changed into a very disturbing situation, all of her siblings and friends were scattered around on the floor...dead. Her father and brother stood in front of her mocking her and she just froze. In her hands there was a lifeless baby and everyone gasped when she dropped it. But even then Ashley still hadn't realized that this was just her fear and it just seemed to real. Umbridge defeated the boggart since Ashley wasn't doing anything and once she realized she walked out of the classroom.

Nobody dared to say anything not even Umbridge, instead she called on someone else to go up. One by one everyone started to face their fears.
~~~
Ashley's POV

I'm walking down the cold empty hallways, I decided to skip dinner and head to Hogsmed alone. The night is foggy and cold, it somewhat matched my gloomy mood lately. 

Im walking across the wet grass and I take a deep breath trying to enjoy this moment alone. I walk outside the walls of Hogwarts and stay on the trail to Hogsmed, thought it was awfully dark and quiet.

I reached the village and it was just full of life, people walking into shops and kids running around. People were going about their night without a care in the world. I kept walking around some more and stopped by at The three Broomsticks, I walk in and I see the trio and the twins. Great the least people I would rather see.