˜"*°•.˜"*°• chapter 3 •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【day 1】

𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

TW: abuse and language

y/n pov

The school day was finally over, but you didn't want to go home. You knew that your dad would be waiting for you but coming home late would make the situation even worse.

You knew that you would need to join a club soon, but you figured you could do that tomorrow, so you head out of the classroom and go to change your shoes. You change them and head out without speaking to anyone.

You make your way back home, remembering the path you took this morning.

You get home and walk in the door as quietly as possible. You take off your shoes and set them down neatly. You look up and see empty beer bottles spread across the hallway floor. Oh god. I just need to get up to my room and I should be fine.

You stand up and tiptoe over to the staircase. You get to the first step and put your foot down and the floor creaks. Shit. I'm dead.

"Where do you think your going?" Father asks, his words slurring. He was at the end of the hall holding a mostly empty bottle of whiskey.

"Upstairs." You say back, quietly.

"Huh?! I didn't hear you!" He starts walking over to you until he is right next to your face. "SPEAK UP WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!!" He screams in your ear. You flinch at his loud words. He raises his hand and slaps you hard enough to knock you to the ground. Your cheek stung. You look up at him and he was slowly walking over to you. "I SAID SPEAK UP YOU DUMB BITCH!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REPLY YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!" He yells as he reaches for the belt on his pants. You stay quiet, afraid of saying the wrong thing. He unbuckles his belt and snaps it causing you to flinch again.

He raises it above his head and brings it down at full force, whipping you on your arm. You scream out in pain. "DID I SAY YOU COULD SCREAM?! NO, I DIDN'T!!" He raises it again and whips your back, over and over again. The cracks making you flinch every time. You just lay there on the ground, shaking in fear, doing everything in your power to stay quiet.

He stops for a moment only to finish off the whiskey in his hand. He then takes the bottle and throws it down at the floor right next to you, shattering all over, scratching and stabbing your legs. He began to scream at you. "YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DUMB WHORE! YOU DIRTY SLUT! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY DAUGHTER! I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE LOVE! NO ONE WILL EVER WANT YOU! YOU'RE JUST SCUM!" He was whipping you the whole time. Over and over and over again. All over your body, leaving bruises and scrapes.

After a couple hours, your father finally tired himself out and left you alone. You still laid on the ground, shaking and crying as quietly as you could. After you somewhat gained your composure a couple minutes later, you slowly began to crawl upstairs to your bedroom. It hurt the whole time, your body aching all over. Each step hitting a bruise.

You finally made it to your room and got your mini first aid kit that you keep in there to patch yourself up. You get the small shards of glass out of your legs and wrap them up. There was nothing else you could do, so you put the first aid kit away and went to sleep, not bothering to change or get ready for bed.

You laid down on the hard floor, trying your hardest to fall asleep, but it never came. There was only one thing going through your mind. How am I gonna cover this up tomorrow?