1*The letter and last sex with friends

Today I got a strange letter from U.A. I've always heard that it's the best school for people who want to be heroes. At first I didn't want to open it, but i did. They invited me to study there, they think my quirk is good enough, to become hero. You see I've always wanted to be a hero, but i thought that my quirk isn't good enough. My quirk is strechy skin. It gets better every time I sleep with a guy. They always fall in love with me, but who cares right?! I just want to be good enough, to beat all the villans and it's also a good fealing. I'm leaving tomorow so I have to say proper goodbye to my friends, by having gang bang with them. I just have to get all my sex toys ready.

20min later...

I take a long deep breath, because this is the last time I'm here, this is the last time having gang bang with them.

Senpai:AHHHHHHHH

Don't tell me they already started. I go inside and see all the pretty faces.

Tonno:Yuri you're here, I tried to tell them to wait for you, but Senpai just couldn't wait

Yuri: Well I'll have to punish him then

Senpai: OK come and get me then

He looked at me whit his smirking face...

God I'm gonna miss this...

That night was one of the best nights of my life. I know I can find new sextoys, but it will never be the same. I just got used to ther asses to much, that I don't want to leave, but I have to become the best hero who's quirk isn't only strechy skin but also a big dick.