Chapter 3

"Y/N are you listening?", your English teacher asks you.

"Eh.. yes."

"Repeat what I said just now."

"Umm that is.."

"I know you weren't paying attention. This is just the first period and you are already distracted. Sit down.", she sighs.

You sit down and go back to not listening. From the minute you woke up till now you were thinking whether or not Jungkook will come to school.

'It's been 15 minutes. He hasn't showed up till now. I don't think he is gonna come.'

You are relieved and try to concentrate in class.

You hear a voice ask excuse me, you look up to see who it is and there he was looking like a model.

'Omfg. He wasn't kidding.'

He introduced himself and sat two benches ahead of you. He looks at you and smiles. You glare at him.

It was lunch break and you were sitting with your friends in the cafeteria. You saw Jungkook getting his lunch.

'Why is he even getting lunch. As if he's gonna eat it.'

He sits next your table.

'Wow he's already got some friends.'

You see girls approach him. He was getting along well and obviously has become popular.

"Hi Jungkook. Since this is your first day at school you might need to catch up with work. Do you need any help?", a girl from your class asks him.

"No thanks. Y/N will help me."

Your friends and others stare at you. You freeze.

"Y/N?", the girl asks him.

"Yeah she is my friend."

All your friends look at you in disbelief.

"You know him? Why didn't you tell us?", your friend Erica asks you.

"She didn't tell you because she is mad at me.", Jungkook replied.

'God. What does he have in his mind?'

"You are mad at him? How do you guys know each other?", Sarah asks looking confused as hell. 

"Umm..."

'I am gonna kill you Jungkook for putting me in this situation.'

He mouths "You can't."

Your friends wait for your answer.

"Umm... He...is my neighbour. He just moved recently and I am angry because..."

"Because I kind of teased her and she hates me for that.", Jungkook completes your sentence.

You nod.

"But you could have told us that your friend is joining our school.", Erica asks you.

"Actually she didn't know.", Jungkook covers for you.

Jungkook talks with your friends for a while and then you all go back to class.

At home

"I guess someone moved in across us", your mother shares this news while you were all having dinner.

"What happened to the old tenants?", your father asks her.

"They told me that they are moving to England."

"So someone moved in already? That was quick."

It was nearly 12 pm when you decided to go to bed. You hear some noise outside .

'Why are these people moving stuff at this hour.'

You look through the window and see him. He lips curve into a crooked smile.

'What in the world? Is that Jungkook?No freaking way'

He comes to your room within seconds.

"Hi"

You glare at him.

"What's with all that glaring?"

"Jungkook what are you thinking? Why did you move in?"

"Didn't you tell your friends that I was your neighbour. We have to keep up that lie right?", he asks with an innocent smile.

"So you move in? Just like that? I am really very... You know what nevermind. Do whatever you want. I should have never summoned you. It's my fault. Now you can go out."

"You're rude."

You don't say anything.

"Now what do you want me to do?", he asks you.

You don't pay any attention.

"So you're giving me a silent treatment?", he sighs.
"Y/N you want me to answer your questions right? If I answer them, will you be happy?"

'Will he answer my questions? I shouldn't get my hopes high.'

"I will surely answer them. Tomorrow 11pm I will take you to my place."

"Really?"

"Yep"

"Ok then."