Chapter 4: Out On The Town

Start from the beginning

The two girls who giggled, noticed how close Ruby was to Ky and showed some signs of jealousy towards her. They assumed the crimsonette was his girlfriend, which was actually true since none of them knew it until now.

Nora saw the girls' faces and laughed at their misfortune. "Looks like your message across, Ruby. Those fan girls clearly realized they lost out." The hammer wielder grinned at Ky, the latter chuckling amusedly before looking at his slightly clingy girfriend.

"Aw don't worry about them, Rosebud," He said as he brought her closer. "You're the only girl I'll look at."

Hearing caused the crimsonette to blushed brightly as she folded in on herself.

"Oooo! Who knew you were such a Casanova~" Yuffie chirped in."That was really smooth" Jaune sadly agreed wondering why he couldn't be that smooth.

Pyrrha patted him on the back. "It's alright, Jaune. Sometimes, you just have to be yourself around the one you like." She reassured him.

"I guess you're right.." Jaune reluctantly agreed.

"Speaking of which..." Yuffie glanced over Aptus slyly. "Is there any girl you wanna look at too, Ap?"

Said fox faunus sputtered at that as Yang looked at him curiously, wondering if he had his eyes on someone.

"Uh, w-well...u-um..." He stammered over his words. The gaze he was receiving from the blond brawler made it hard for him to speak further.

"Yeah, Ap. Why don't you enlighten us? If there's really someone you got your sights on, she'll be happy to hear it from ya~" Ky teased and sang the last part out of mischief, which caused his friend to glare at him.

"Not if she's around to hear you!" Aptus shouted. Ky snickered at this, while Yang giggled at the faunus' annoyed frustration. Aptus blushed hard from embarrassment as he took a glance at her. Seeing this, Ky and Blake shared a knowing smirk.

"So, what if Yang was that girl?" The cat faunus suggested in a teasing manner, nudging the blonde's arm.

"Blake!" Yang protested, her cheels burning bright red as the group laughed at the scene while Weiss rolled her eyes in amusement at her friends. Aptus looked at Yang's reaction with confusion, the latter looking away to avoide his stare and as her cheeks burned even more.

After a few minutes of walking, Yuffie suddenly stopped before spinning around throwing her arms. "Alrightly, we're here!" Yuffie announced, gesturing to the building  behind her.

"Wow! It looks cool!" Ruby exclaimed while looking the tag building as the others agreed.

"So, I'm guessing this is the shop?" Ren asked.

"Yeah, it is." Aptus nodded. "Moogle's traveled around a lot, but he always wanted a place where he could run his own business. So, he opened up spot in town. Here, He synthesize items to make new weapons, armor, clothes and items."

"That's pretty impressive" Yang complements as her eyes wonder around the exterior of the small shop.

"So, it this the only shop in Remnant?" Blake wondered, placing a hand on her hip.

"Yeah it is but Moogle tends to travel around and sale his items" Aptus replied while shrugging.

Yuffie walks up to the building and taps on the counter. "Hey! We're here! Anyone all set up yet!?" She shouted inside.

As soon as she said that, there was a loud thud underneath the edge of the counter from inside the shop. "Ow!" A female voice cried out loud.

Yuffie and the others all flinced in surprise from the soundas the person stood up, rubbing her head to ease the pain. It was a teenage girl around Ky's age with short pink hair, and small freckles on her cheeks. Her hair had a white hairpin on the right  side. She wore a red waitress outfit that consisted of a dark red top with puffed sleeves, a matching flared skirt, a red ribbon atop her chest, a short white apron around her skirt, a red strap around her leg underneath her skirt and light brown boots. Her eyes were closed tight from the pain she received on her head. When she blinked her eyes open, they were the same pink color as her hair but darker.