_______

"Y/n! Are you in the kitchen? Could you please get the bowl of popcorn on your way here please?"

"Yep mum! I'll just get it!" I shouted back.

"Koo, let's go now. I don't want them to lose their cool." I said, trying to make him leave my waist.

"Can't we stay here just for a few more moments? It feels good to be with you." He said, hugging me again. Butterflies. I hugged him back. Funny how in less than a week we were already soo close.

"I know, it does. It is the best. But I don't want to miss any part of the-ever-so-lovely plan you've made. Let's go." I said, as we broke the hug- I picked the bowl of popcorn in one hand and held his hand with the other as we walked into the hall.

Mom and dad were on a sofa, Taehyung and Seshh on the other.

Seshh was sitting up right and Tae was lying down with his head in her lap. When had my life become soo good?

Jungkook sat on the carpet taking support of the part of the couch where Tae's feet were. I handed mom the popcorn and stood there looking for a place to sit. Koo held his hand out. I took it, he pulled me down and sat me between his legs, with my back resting on his stomach and his legs on either side of me. He put his hands around my waist and held them together. So comfy.

Mom and dad seemed to be comfortable too. I lean into Jungkook as the movie starts.

[A/N- I'll leave it up to you to choose the movie.]

__________

"We leave in 20 minutes- wear something you can sit comfortably on the bike with. I'll be waiting!" Jungkook said, walking out of my room with Taehyung, leaving me and Sesha for me to get ready.

"Ohkayyy!" I smiled at him.

"Okay, now- Seshh i don't know what to wear. Go pick me something pleaseeee. Like jeans and something." I pleaded.

"Ohkay have a seat!-"Seshh was already on her way to my closet.

Three minutes later- Seshh handed me leather pants and a dark peach wooly top. Comfy and stylish. A perfect Sesha pick.

There was nothing to argue about- I grabbed it and rushed to the washroom to get changed.

She made me sit on the dressing table's chair, and applied me a pretty styled eyeliner and mascara, then a little of her touch on my hair. Perfect.

Before heading down, Sesha handed me a classy peach handbag which I didn't even know I had. I had zero idea what I would do without her.

Koo was sitting with Taehyung and- Dad!? Playing video games!? When did dad start playing video games!? Songs played in the background.

Jai Waterford's- SHY came up when Jungkook looked up at me. I blushed. The song was fitting just so well, it made me cry.

[A/N- advisable for you to please put on SHY right now!]

He got up and walked over to me. "Oh my my, babygirl- you are looking soo- mesmerizing." he stood there staring at me. I looked away to hide my blush.

"OH MY GOD sweetie! You look Soo pretty!" Mom came out from the kitchen and walked straight up to me and hugged me, "My grown up girl. It makes me feel old now."