The cafeteria was filled with students but there were still vacant seat were we could still sit. The cafeteria was noisy as usual. We found a seat and went there.

"Hey what do you want? I'll be the one taking care of it since I'm the one that invited you here." He said.

I gave him a small smile. "I'll just have a burger."

"A burger?!" He said while shaking his head. "You should eat a lot big guy since I noticed you're having some problems." He walked away after that.

Crazy guy. But I guess, I've got no choice. I don't want to make myself choose whether Baekhyun or Taeyeon.

I sat down there and looked at the sorroundings. Our cafeteria before is very crowded and noisy. You'll barely find something vacant on lunch time. I was facing the place where you could order food ( I don't know what it's called) so I saw Tao lining up.

I looked around since I've got nothing to do. I noticed Baekhyun on a table alone. I prevented the urge to call him and invite over. He seems lonely and sad. He needs someone to comfort him. I feel so bad. I avoided my gaze on him, I don't want my guilt running over me. He may be popular but he's not like the popular guy that wants to be around the popular ones. He just wanted some friends that's all. I continued looking around only to notice Taeyeon at the distance. She's also sad and lonely. She looks depressed. A lot.

I look down at my table.

"Hey. Food is here!" Someone chimed in. Tao. Good thing I've met him or else I die of guilt over here. Now, I know what it feels to be blaming yourself.

He placed the food on the table and sat down. "Do you have a problem?" He asked worriedly. I nodded and took a bite with my burger.

"Well, you could tell me. Maybe I can help." He said.

I was hesitant but what else could I do. I don't want to just solve this problem by myself. I need help. "Well, you see. Two of my friends have a problem with each other. The girl confessed to the guy but the guy didn't have the same feelings as hers. So they are both sad and now lonely of what they have done. They keep blaming themselves." I looked at Tao as I paused for a while. I noticed he was listening intently so I continued. "And the girl dragged me suddenly and then she told me if I could be her boyfrien-." "WHAT!" Tao suddenly cut me off. "I'm not done yet." I said. "Sorry. Go on."

I continued, "She told me that maybe it could help her to move on. Which I wanted to for her because she badly needs it. But then I have been stuck between the two. Which friend will I choose? Or what will I decide?"

Tao nodded. "Well, that's it?!"

"Huh?!"

"You know for a big guy like you. You're so stupid," he chuckled while I just gave him a look, "You know. You don't need to agree to her or even choose between the two. All you need is to help her move on without strings connected AND you could hang out with your other friend too. It's just on how you deal with it."

I widened my eyes at the sudden realization. "You're a genius! I'm so glad I bumped into you!" And I mean that, literally.

"Cool! Good thing I have helped you." He chuckled.

"You know, you could join me at lunch anytime." I invited him.

"That's great!"

I chuckled and began to eat. Well, that solved it.

The bell rang and Tao and I decided to go to the room already. We stood up and went to the room. I took my seat and began thinking.

Baekhyun came and noticed me. He looked away and proceeded to go to his seat. Aish. I really need to do something.

Taeyeon already came and gave me a small smile and I did too and she went to her seat. Okay. Great. Why do they have to do this?

When the class was dismissed I began to go home early. Yeah. I am avoiding my problems right now. I don't know how to explain it to them. I walked to the parking lot and grabbed my keys on my pocket and opened the car. I went inside and started the engine and went off.

When I was home, my parents aren't there. Maybe they're still at work. I went to my bedroom and jumped on my bed. I fished out my phone on the pocket and checked it. Wait. I've got a message from Baekhyun?

From Baekhyun:

My parents wanted to meet you can you come over?

Aish. That's why he had been sad. Maybe he thought that I have been avoiding him AND ignoring him. Which I am not, I just want to think and I can't think clearly when I am with him.

But will I come over? What would I act if I do? Why did his parents want to meet me?

Baekhyun's POV

I was walking on the way to my house alone. What happened to Chanyeol. He IS avoiding me. He IS ignoring me. What the hell happened between him and Taeyeon?! Huh?! WHAT! I kicked a small stone on the street. Poor stone.

When I reached the house, I began to compose myself. I don't want my mom to suspect that I had a bad day.

I opened the gates and went inside the house.

"Hey mom!" I said.

"Oh hey!" She said. "Where's your friend?"

I prevented my self to grunt and frown because of anger. "He can't come, he's busy today." I said and walked away immediately.

I went upstairs to my room and threw my bag in there. I lied down in my bed feeling frustrated. I texted Chanyeol about it a while, while ago and he's ignoring it!

No, maybe he haven't seen it yet.

Shut up. He's avoiding me. What really happened between both of them. And what's worse is that he had a new friend! I remember that guy being Tao. And he's fucking Kris' boyfriend! He's gay! He's fucking gay! Argh.

"Hey darling someone's knocking at the door. Could you answer it for me?" My mom disturbed my thoughts.

"Yeah mom. Just wait a sec." I stood up from the bed and went downstairs. I went outside and opened the door. I can't recognize the person from here since he's wearing a black hood that covered his face but he is familiar. I went to the gates and opened it.

"Hey." He said.

"Chanyeol! I thought you wouldn't come." I said with wide eyes.

He smirked. "You really think so? Well, here I am."

Ohhh.. Since you're here, let me rip your smirking lips. Fuck you. You make my heart beat.