Miniminter7: Ibiza here we come! @SweetOlive stole my hoodie, then she slept on me 🤦‍♂️

Miniminter7: Ibiza here we come! @SweetOlive stole my hoodie, then she slept on me 🤦‍♂️. Flight wasn't that scary ✈️ like I told her it wouldn't be but nvm. So excited to spend a week with the lads (and lasses). 😎 holiday time. @KSI @Callux @Calfreezey @Wroe2Shore @WillNE @Bezhinga @Zerkaa @FreyaNightingale @GeeNelly @TheBurntChip @Emily

FreyaNightingale: @minimimter7 we're taking Liv back for the taxi ride, you've hogged her long enough. Also #oimon

^Zerkaa: Frey stop!

^SweetOlive: what am I a tv remote? Don't bloody scrap over me.

WillNE: @miniminter7 plz explain why my sister slept on you in your hoodie 😠

^miniminter7: shit! @SweetOlive save me!

SweetOlive: @miniminter7 you're a comfy pillow. And @WillNE grow up (also I'm 4 YEARS OLDER THEN YOU!) mind you're damn business

^WillNE: just looking out for you. 🏳 😬

TheBurntChip: we finally found how to shut Will up! 🎉 👏 also Gee said her phone died so I need to post #oimon

KSI: oi oi get it bro! @miniminter7 #oimon

^WillNE: oi! Don't condone this behaviour! @TheBurntChip watch it lad

Username1: are Simon and Liv dating? I ship it #oimon

Username2: #oimon also Freya being a fangirl shipper kills me 😂

Username3: he could do better

Username4: omfg they're so cute 🥰

-.-.-.-.-
Liv's PoV

While the others all waited behind the crowd I was stood looking at a photo we took of everyone's cases so I could pick them out for Cal, JJ and  Josh who were grabbing them.

"Cal my bag!" I yelled throwing a pointed finger at the dark, camo-green suitcase for the tall boy. He started trying to chase the case as I watched and JJ and Josh heaved off Freya and Gee's cases who's came out together.

Cal finally fished out my case and I cheered. "Well done!" I yelled sarcastically before he handed me the handle after extending it for me and I laughed again. "My hero." Then I passed him back his phone and grabbed the other girl's cases.

The last ones the boys were waiting for were Will and Cal's who's hadn't come out yet so I got ours out of the way to the others and then I stood and waited for them with everyone.

"What's taking them so long?" Emily asked and I shrugged. "Will's and Cal's are taking forever." I replied.
"What'd you pack?" Chip jokingly asked Will who gave a low chuckle. "Just a bag of vod." I joked and Will gave me a look then reached out a hand for a high five.

I giggled smacking his hand then hugging his side. "Awww look at that the Lenney siblings actually getting along." Harry joked as he pointed a vlogging camera at us.

"We love each other really, he's just a dick." I told the others and the camera. "I'm a dick?!" Will roared and we all laughed.

"Come on, JJ's got the bags!" Freya said and we all span around to look at JJ, Josh and Cal who all looked victorious as they strutted out of the crowd with the last two bags.

"William!" Josh passed Will his bag and we all cheered. "Ibiza bitches." Gee hollered and we all whooped.

"Ibiza squad." Simon let out a laugh and I smiled, "new mercy plan there Minter?"
"You know me so well Miss Lenney." He chuckled before he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and started guiding me with both of our cases on either side of us towards the airport exit.

It was a warm evening when we stepped out of the Ibiza airport and stood watching for our two taxis.

Cal, who'd organised our accommodation and taxi rides hadn't let much slip and seen as my birthday was while we were away i was rather nervous as to what JJ and Harry (who'd been tasked with booking day trips and outings) had planned.

I knew I'd end up sharing a room with one of the guys seen as there was three couples with us then us seven singles.

Will had already claimed Harry as a room partner and the Cals were likely to pair up so I was already assuming I'd be stuck in With Simon if JJ took her only single room, which he was likely to do.

"Are you sure you're alright sharing with Si? Cause Harry can if you want and we can share?" Will had asked me about seven times before we left that afternoon and every time I'd said "yes you twat." As a reply.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our carriages await." Lux called pointing at the two men stood with placards that read "Airey" on them.

"Only time your names gonna be on a big sign Cal." Harry called from the back as we all migrated over to the two drivers with big smiles. "Low blow." I giggled.

"Dick." I heard Cal mumble.
"Come here you! You're in with us." I heard Freya yell before I was yanked away from walking between Will and Si and I was pulled into one of the minivans.

"Ibiza Squad!" Was the last thing I heard before the door shut and our bags were all tossed into the vans.

Ibiza here we were.