the raven led the blonde around the room, it was so much fun and so romantic as well, they both stared into each other's eyes as they danced, azure blue met onyx black, then the blond closed his eyes letting Sasuke know that he trusts him completely.

Sasuke put his hand around the bond's waist and lifted him, to his surprise it was almost as if Naruto knew what he was about to do so he jumped to help Sasuke lift him, the raven smiled as they continued to waltz around the ballroom.

then they sat down to rest while they talked, Naruto was curious about something for a long time, so he asked the raven about it "oi teme, remember the first day we met when we were assigned that project together?" Sasuke nodded, "well you were faking being a jerk to me, why?" Sasuke was quiet for a little bit then sighed and said

"When my parents died, my brother took over the family business and I'm supposed to inherit it when I turn 25, he always tells me to stay away from people so they wouldn't distract me from my goal, so I act like a jerk to everyone, I like being alone I just wish I don't have to be rude about it" the Uchiha explained

"I think you might have misunderstood him teme, I don't know your brother, but I know you, and I don't think your own flesh and blood would tell you to stay isolated from people" the blond then placed a hand on the raven's shoulder, Sasuke just looked down as if he was ashamed.

"Listen to the blonde, Sasuke. he's right" a low voice from behind them said, they both jerked their heads in the direction of the voice"

"nii-san!" Sasuke said, a mixture of happiness and annoyance in his voice, happy because he hasn't seen Itachi in a long time and he missed him, annoyed because he was eavesdropping on their conversation.

(don't ask how he did it, he's an Uchiha he can pull it off)

"How did you know I was here?" Sasuke asked,
"the security system beeped so I checked the cameras and was very surprised that I saw you, this is the first time you came here since you moved out, I was curious so I came to investigate," the older Uchiha said.

"you blonde" he pointed at Naruto, "what's your name and purpose for hanging around my otouto?" the older raven continued.

"Uzumaki Naruto and I think your brother is a cool person and I enjoy hanging out with him"

"huh, that's interesting, an Uzumaki... are your parents Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze?"

Naruto lowered his head at the mention of his parents' names, and Sasuke glared at Itachi the 'oh no you did not!' glare, but was interrupted by Naruto faking a smile and saying "yes, but they passed away"

"I'm sorry for your loss Naruto" Itachi stated, Naruto nodded still faking a smile, though both the Uchiha brothers could see through it, Itachi then changed the subject "I'm Itachi, Sasuke's older brother, it was nice meeting you Naruto, I see that Sasuke is finally taking a romantic interest in someone" Naruto blushed and looked down and Sasuke scoffed "tch, nii-san why are you like this, leave the guy alone!" Itachi smirked and said "okay okay, boys make sure to use protection" and then he left, "NII-SAN!!!" Sasuke screamed at his brother while Naruto's blush darkened.

to change the mood they practiced the dance one last time. when they were done they packed their stuff and drove to Sasuke's apartment, Sasuke directed Naruto to the bathroom so he can shower, the blonde did just that, he came out wearing his pajamas and a towel around his neck to prevent his hair to prevent water dripping and Sasuke got in the shower next, while Naruto started cooking lunch, he saw the recipe book and just followed it precisely.

Sasuke came out of the shower, dried off, and wore the clothes that Naruto gave him in the morning, the raven hated orange, but Naruto's clothes felt comfy and safe, plus they smelled like the blonde which the Uchiha liked.

he then exited the bathroom only to be hit by delicious sents, he walked over to the kitchen to see Naruto in an apron, making food. the blonde looked delicious himself.
Sasuke walked over to him, Naruto's back was facing him, he spun the blond around and whispered in his ear "you'd make a good wife too, Naru-chan." Naruto was blushing deep red and just admitted defeat and scribbled a point for the raven.

but Sasuke didn't pull away, he just stared into the azure blue eyes and slowly said in a low voice "don't fake a smile around me Naruto, you can show what you're feeling, please don't hide your emotions from me.." he then scooped Naruto's hands into his own and repeated "please".

the blond's eyes watered and he nodded, now letting the tears run down his cheeks freely, removing any restraint he had.

Naruto sobbed quietly into the Uchiha's chest as the raven hugged him, patting his back and stroking his golden locks, after Naruto calmed down a little, his eyelids felt heavy and he fell asleep in the raven's arms, Sasuke carried Naruto to the bed bridal style, he gently placed the sleeping blond on the bed and left the room closing the door behind him, giving Naruto space.

Naruto woke up in Sasuke's bed, he recalled what happened and slowly muttered under his breath "thanks teme", he got up and walked to the living room, it was a very small room because this was a one-person apartment but it was a living room none the less, he saw Sasuke in a pile of blankets sleeping, 'he slept on the couch and let me sleep on his bed to give me space...' Naruto then carried Sasuke to the bed and gently placed him there, and left the room.

he looked for his phone so he can see what time is it '5:30 A.M. huh, okay I guess I'll just go home now. Sasuke likes his personal space' he collected his stuff quietly and went home on his motorcycle, he texted Sasuke so he would understand why he left.

me: good morning teme as you can see it's 5:46 A.M. I woke up a few minutes ago and decided to get home, thank you for having me, I really had a lot of fun and if you'd like we can do this more often dattebayo :)

*sent 5:46*

This chapter was very cute, I hope you liked it as much as I did

word count chapter 7: 1764

Later,