Chapter 24

Aria's outfit above:)

Aria's POV

I woke up with something heavy drapped around me. My pillow is so warm but why is it hard. Pillows are supposed to be soft. I opened my eyes but soon closed due to the light in room. I opened my eyes slowly this time. I looked around to see I was sleeping on the couch in living room. I must have dosed off during the movie. I tried to move but something was there on my waist. I looked down to see an arm securing me in place. I was sleeping on someone's chest. I moved to get away but the person groaned and the grip of his arm tightened around my waist. I stopped my movements for sometime but started wiggling once more.

"Shh...go back to sleep. It's way too early." A husky voice said near my neck causing it to tingle there.

I removed my face from the person's chest to see it was none other than Nathan himself. His morning hair was giving him a boyish look with long eyelashes touching his cheeks. I wanted to play with his hair but I controlled myself. He was truly beautiful. He was looking peaceful and calm in his sleep rather than his usual frowning self. I soon remembered the position we are in. Shit, why are we sleeping like this. I should get up. We can't be like this. I tried to remove his arm, keyword here being tried. I shook his arm to wake him up but instead he just groaned and placed his face in crook of my neck.

"We need to get up Nathan." I softly said to him in order to not startle him while sleeping.

"No I don't want to. Let's sleep for some more time. Please."

This was the first time I heard him politely requesting something. I can't even move an inch now because he was practically sleeping in my arms. I looked at the clock which was on the wall to see it was 6am. It was early and we don't have a meeting till 12pm in afternoon. So, I decided to sleep some more.

I woke up next time when I felt someone playing with my hair. I opened my eyes to see Nathan looking at me. I was still cuddled up in his arms.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning."

"What's the time?" I asked trying to move from his arms to look at the watch.

"Around 10am." He replied casually as if waking up late is normal for him. I know its not normal for him but then why is he so calm about it. He is the one to always give lectures to his employees to be on time. I removed his arm from my waist and stood up. But Nathan was clearly having another plans. He pulled me back to him by grabbing my wrist and I lost my balance due to the sofa behind me causing me land on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck so that I don't fall back. He placed his hands on my waist tightly.

"And where do you think you are going?"

"Um......to fr..freshen........up." Damn I hate myself for stuttering in front of him. His closeness is giving me wierd sensations in my stomach. I looked at his face to see his storming grey eyes staring into mine. After staring at each other for sometime I decided to break the silence.

"So can I leave now?"

Thank god I didn't stutter this time but I bet my voice wasn't loud than a whisper.

"Yeah." He said yes but his hold on me was still tight. I started moving a bit and he finally let go of my waist. I stood up and sped walked to my room. I closed the door of my room and stood behind it to calm my erratic heartbeat. God, only he can make me feel this way. I can still feel sparks where he touched me. I need to control myself. I sound like a high school teenager having a crush. There are probably thousands of girls who adore him but I am not gonna be like them. I need to sort myself out and I think hot shower would definately help me.