Chapter 4: Uh-Oh...

Well, I've certainly gotten myself into quite the predicament.

Right now, I'm sitting next to a girl I met less than an hour ago, and who I managed to save the life of. Now, that wouldn't be inherently bad... I really only one, slight issue:

I'm a freaking villain, and I'm in the principles office of the U.A hero academy.

What a turn for the worst, am I right?

Currently, I'm attempting to form a plan where I can get back to my crate, which, in an attempt to save the girl's life, I had neglected to secure. She was more important, unfortunately, which is why I had the bright idea to escort her back to U.A.

Now, that may raise a question. If your plan was to bring her to U.A, then why am I currently inside U.A?

Well, what if I told you that, after seeing her smile fall when I mentioned leaving, I had the stupid idea of finding a loophole in their security, allowing me free access to the school?

I know. The dumbest thing I could have done in that situation.

But... she smiled again...

Nevermind; it was the greatest plan I've ever had.

"Hmm... We certainly had no idea about what you were going through. My sincerest apology, Miss Hado," the bear, who was apparently names Nezu, said.

"It's... It's really alright! I'm sorry for just running off like that..." She looked away from the bear, and towards me. I gave a reassuring smile--well, tried to, anyways--and let her continue.

"And... if he wasn't there to help me, I don't know if I would have returned to school..." She chuckled, "I'm such an idiot... trying to end my own life, just because of my parents..."

"Yes... as unfortunate as this may be for you, I do not think that would have been wise. For you, or for the school," he stated, "If word got out that a member of 'The Big 3' had died..." He visibly tensed.

Wait... The Big Three?

SHE'S A MEMBER OF THE BIG THREE?

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on..." I interjected. They both turned my way, and I swallowed my sudden nervousness.

"You're a member of the Big Three?" I asked. Nejire giggled, most likely at the shock on my face. The bear, however, narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, yes she is. Is that... a problem?" He asked. Nejire stopped to look at him, and then back at me.

"No, not at all, Sir. I was just a bit surprised, is all," I tried to cover up just how shocked I was, to little avail.

"And... there is another matter I would like to discuss..." The bear continued, "It is of how you managed to infiltrate this school in the first place?"

The bear still smiled, though I could tell it was a front.

"Well, I'm not sure if infiltrated is the right word to-"

"No, I do believe it accurately describes your actions." He cut me off, and I swallowed, "You were an unwelcome party, and yet, you were allowed in; even though we have put numerous countermeasures to stop just anyone from walking in."

"So, tell me, how did you get in?" He finished. I gave him a few seconds, in case he wanted to add anything, which he didn't.

Should I tell him the truth? Nejire's right here, so if I did lie, there's a good chance she'd rat me out. But... If I tell him, he might fix the issue...