"HUH? BUT YOU JUST LEARNED MY NAME", itadori yelled back, having to exceed in running as he was faster than tōdō and kugisaki combined.

"how cute", kiyo lightly chuckled, to which sukuna had only hummed as he glanced at the girl.

just as sukuna was about to tap on kiyo's shoulder, satoru had appeared as he encased kiyo from behind, wrapping her with his arms as he laid his chin on top of his sister's head.

"KIYOOOOOO~"

"satoru, no need to shout. I'm right here", the girl sighed, staying stuck as sukuna had put on the fakest smile he could muster.

"oi shaman, let go", sukuna demanded, pulling on kiyo's hand as satoru only held onto his sister tighter.

"huh? why should I? kiyo's my precious sister", satoru hummed, grinning as sukuna only scowled.

kiyo, sensing the tension, just awkwardly chuckled as she detached herself from satoru's arms and sukuna's harsh grip.

"you two have fun staring at each other. I'm going to go find junpei", kiyo waved as she sped off meanwhile still maintaining her elegant posture.

the two men watched the priestess leave as they glanced back at each other, huffing.

"want to make a bet?", satoru challenged.

"tch. what bet?"

"a game of kenmari; winner gets to hold kiyo's hand whenever", satoru offered.

sukuna crossed his arms as he just nodded in agreement. after all, it wasn't going to stop him from holding the miko's hand even if he lost.

but he didn't plan on losing.

"junpei! why're you sitting out here and not with the others?", kiyo asked, taking a seat beside the downcast boy, who was on a nearby bench.

"a-ah, it's nothing really...", yoshino awkwardly scratched his head.

"is something wrong? do you not like it here?", kiyo asked.

"no, no!! that's not it!! I just...", yoshino sighed, glancing up at everyone.

"I just feel that...I'm extremely behind. I know I just started, but...sometimes I feel like I don't fit in because of how weak I am", yoshino quietly admitted, to which kiyo had just ruffled the boy's hair.

"of course you're behind, but that's because you started later than everyone else. most of them that you see here are from famous clans that have been around for over a hundred centuries. they were born to fight, so don't compare yourself to them.

matter of fact, compare your current self to your past self. I think you've improved majorly by even daring to throw a punch at the king of demons.

courage is probably one of the most important qualities a shaman needs to have, and you've definitely got it, don't you think?", kiyo asked.

yoshino mindlessly nodded as he soaked in all the encouraging words said by the priestess, to which he had felt immensely better.