29

<Jimin's PoV >

I just couldn't put my mind at ease even after me and Hoseok confronted Mia about what she did. She literally had to put some sort of weird sleeping pills in her drink just because she wanted her gone for a while so she could spend time with me. I mean, what kinda crap's that? Hoseok was about to inform this to the police and I was very much with him on that but then Mia began her hysterical crying.

God, I don't even wanna think about it. Literally, the only reason me and Hoseok didn't report it was because Haeun was fine and let's just say that Mia's father wasn't the nicest person so we had to let her go.

But I swear if she does anything remotely like this to any of my friends again, I wouldn't just drop it.

I hiss as I finally realise how mad I was that I was pressing my nails into my palm, scratching them in the process.

-

As I laid there on my bed, while music blasted through my speakers, I thought about what Haeun said to me that day. The whole conversation of her telling me that she's attracted to me replays in my head on a loop.

I never thought this would happen but just thinking about that makes me all worked up. I mean, I'm not blind, I can see that she's attractive. Sike, who am I kidding, she's fucking gorgeous.

"Oh my god." I whisper after a minute, raking my hand through my hair and sighing.

I like her.

Fuck.