«6 - Contracts and Demons»

Start from the beginning

I smirk as well, igniting the rise in temperature in my face.

"Well, (N/n) is a special case! And I'll accomplish a lot in the army! I'm gonna do lots of super-duper important stuff!!"

"'Super-duper'? Are you a child?" I sigh, done with Yuu's bullshit.
"Who're you calling a child?!" Yuu stomps.

"Now now, you three." A voice says, calmly.

I turn with a smile, knowing who the owner of the voice is.

"Yoichi~! What'd you get?" I ask, wrapping an arm around his shoulder as he turns away, strangely.

"Huh? Oh, Yoichi." Yuu turns around to see the innocent, brown-haired kid.

"You're a special case, right? I mean, you were held prisoner on a vampire city when you were little. Reading and writing in English and Latin is probably easier for you. Don't let it get to you, okay?" Yoichi smiles.

"Hm? Well, um, uh... It was kinda, um..." Yuu stutters, clearly flustered by Yoichi's words.

"Oh, what'd you get (Y/n)? I'm sure it may not be as great, but-"

"100." I say, interrupting Yuu.
"Huh?"

"I got full scores on all the tests. I've never failed a single test after the age of 5." I say with a straight face.

That right. A full score. How could you possibly beat that? Oh wait, you can't. Ha ha ha!

"A-a full... Y-you're lying! Show me your test!!" Yuu demands.

I take my test from my desk, which I notice many were crowded around to admire my score, and took the test to shove in Yuu's face.

Yuu gapes, leaving a moment for a certain pink-haired four eyes to grab Yuu's test.

"Dwah?!"
"..." Kimizki scans the paper in silence. He looks up and scrunches his nose.

"Do you have rocks stuffed between your ears?" Is all Kimizuki says, leaving me to laugh.

"Hey!!" Yuu whisper-yells, a tick appearing on his forehead.

"Ahaha!" Shinoa giggles.
"Hahahah!!" I laugh, smacking Yuu on the back.

"If you think you're so great, what grade did you get, huh? It's better be something good!" Yuu yells, all the while, Yoichi panics on how to calm the two down.

Kimizuki walks away to take his test off his desk. When he comes back, he has all three, English, Latin and Japanese spellcraft tests. All with a score of... 100.

"From the right, Latin spellcraft... English spellcraft. Japanese spellcraft." Kimizuki smirks slightly before carrying on,

"Man, I've gotta say, English and Latin are rough for me. I could never be like you, Mr. I'm-A-Secial-Case Yuuichiro."

I hold up my hand for a high five and Kimizuki gives in.

"Told you studying for this together would do us good in the end!" I grin, making him turn away although, I could see light blush on his face.

All this only angers Yuu even more.
"Blood suckers second... I'm gonna kill you first!!"

"Guys, cut it out..." Yoichi worries.
"Everyone! Class isn't... over yet." The poor teacher tries, but pauses when the door swings open.

Standing there is the one and only... Guren Ichinose. With that itchy nose, some wonder how he fights on the battlefield.

"What's going on? Is there always some ridiculous racket going on in here?"