tres

"It's going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

***

PRESENT // LILIANA + NEYMAR + MIRANDA

Neymar had spent three hours cooking Lila a meal at their home; she was now on her fourth session with Miranda, every day was getting tougher, she knew eventually she was going to have to tell the Mexican why she was there.

"You know I don't blame you, right?"

Lila stared at Neymar, her eyes filled with sadness and surprise. She began to cry softly, tears streaming down her cheeks. Neymar knew what was making her cry; it was coming up to four months since the incident, it had broken the woman he loved into a million pieces. He pulled her into him, tenderly kissing her forehead, then her lips. He slowly traced a finger over her cheek; her cheeks were puffy, her eyes filled with guilt, but she still looked beautiful to him.

"You should blame me, I'm the reason this happened and I can't take it back. Ney, I can't change what happened and it's slowly killing me."

Neymar placed his lips back on Lila's, one thing ended up leading to another; she placed her hands on his tracksuit bottoms, he removed her silky nightgown, they both pushed everything off the kitchen table and made love right there.

"I'm not going to leave you; no matter how bad it gets, I will always be here for you. Lila, we are going to get through this, I promise."

***

Miranda scanned through her notes of Lila, slowly the Spaniard was starting to open-up to her. She was treating her different to her other clients, she knew patience would be the key to help her unlock her issues.

"Can you tell me about him?"

Lila froze in her spot; her breath sped up to a ridiculous pace, her palms were starting to sweat, her lips just apart to try and control her breathing. She took a quick drink of her water, patting down her knitted red dress. She knew she was eventually going to have to talk about him, he was the sole reason why she attended the sessions.

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything. How about the first time you met?"

***

PAST // LILIANA

Myself and Neymar had only been in Paris for two months; PSG were flying and Ney was playing a pivotal role in it, my modelling career was also going from strength to strength. I had just recently signed with the Marilyn Agency and was about to attend my first photoshoot for them.

"I'm going, I'll see you later. I love you."

I said my goodbyes to Neymar, he kissed me on the lips and pulled me into a hug. I made my way to the location; the studio was breathtaking, it was simple yet elegant. I introduced myself then made my way to hair and make-up. I was in the middle of getting my hair curled when a random man walked over to me, introducing himself to me.

"Bonjour, I'm Hugo. Does this pretty face have a name?"

"I'm Liliana, but you can call me Lila, pleasure to meet you."

We introduced ourselves further; Hugo was 25, born in France and was signed to the same model agency as myself. I took a good look at him; he was a couple of inches taller than me, the t-shirt he was wearing was perfectly fitted to his sculpted body, his bright green eyes glistened under the lights. He was very handsome, but he wasn't as handsome as my Neymar.

After hair, make-up and styling was done, I made my way onto the set. The first set was on my own; it was a few underwear shots, I had worked so hard on my body, I was proud to show it off. The next set was with Hugo; he stripped down to just his jeans, my eyes got lost in all his abs. He worked the camera well, he knew what pose made his body look good and the angles to show it off.

"Great work guys. Next set is with Lila and Hugo."

We changed up our hair and outfits and went back out to a different styled set. The photographer talked us through what he wanted; sexy, raunchy and classy were some of his pointers. I looked at Hugo who smirked in my direction; I could tell he was loving this, I on the other hand, was nervous. He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear.

"Relax, follow my lead."

I did as he said, the shots luckily turned out amazing. I finished up for the day and said my goodbyes to the team and Hugo; he asked me to go for a drink, which I politely declined, I needed to get home and see my man.

-

678,145 likes

678,145 likes

lila-lopez first shoot in paris with the Marilyn Agency

***

PRESENT // LILIANA + MIRANDA

"What was your first impression of Hugo?"

Lila thought about the question; her first impression was now clouded with the feeling of disgust and pain, any good thought she had about him, was a distant memory. She remembered the first time she laid eyes on the Frenchman, if she knew what he would eventually turn out like, she wouldn't be in this position.

"He shocked me; he was self-centred, incredibly cocky but not in an annoying way, he was handsome but he only wanted one thing and I didn't realise until it was too late."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted me and he wasn't going to stop until he got his wish, so I had to do something."

Lila looked at her fingernails; she thought back to the first time she met Neymar, the happiness in his eyes, the butterflies in her stomach. She then thought back to a few hours ago; his eyes were dull and full of sadness, her stomach was now doing somersaults, it was a regular thing before every session.

"What did you do?"

Lila breathed in and gazed into the black eyes of Miranda, she blinked a couple of times, releasing the well needed sigh.

"I killed him."