dos

"Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite."

***

PRESENT // LILIANA + MIRANDA

Miranda eyed Lila; she knew she needed to be clever with her questions, she didn't want to push the young woman just yet, she wanted her to be honest with her in her own time.

"Tell me about the first time you met Neymar?"

***

PAST // LILIANA + NEYMAR

Lila was at her finest; in a long black dress costing a lot more than any nineteen-year-old should own, but she worked it. The dress showed her bare back and left little to the imagination at the front gripping to her slim yet curvy body, the high slit on one side of her leg showed off her silver shoes which only enhanced her five-foot-nine figure.

Lila walked the red carpet with such confidence; as soon as she stepped her very expensive heel on the fabric, you knew she would make it her own. She was Spain's sweetheart, everybody had high expectations for her career.

"Oh Lila, my dress looks amazing on you!"

Lila's cheeks blushed a shade of pink. Olivier Rousteing's Balmain had only been active for two years, but it was already considered one of the best fashion brands around the world, Lila was always grateful when she wore one of his designs. She kissed both of his cheeks and said a quick thank you.

"Follow me, I want to introduce you to someone."

The Frenchman grabbed Lila's hand and headed over to the other side of the venue, there she was met with the most beautiful hazel eyes she had ever seen. Her breath hitched in her throat as she took a good look at the man stood in front of her; his dark brown hair was perfectly styled, he was wearing fitted black trousers and a white shirt, the extravagant silver jacket he was modelling made him stand out in the darkly lit room.

"Lila, Neymar. Neymar, Lila."

The pair shook each other's hands, placing a kiss to each cheek before exchanging a quick hello. Neymar took a better look at Lila, he had never seen beauty like hers. There were lots of beautiful models here tonight, any of them would be perfect for him, but he wanted her. He kept his hand on Lila's just a few seconds longer before he whispered into her ear.

"You look beautiful, come sit with me?"

Lila nodded and followed Neymar to the table; with Olivier's meddling, they were already supposed to sit next to each other. She turned her head to the designer who gave her a cheeky wink. They took their seats as the speeches were about to start, Lila was struggling to keep her eyes open, this was always the part of the event that was boring to her.

-

15,234 likes

15,234 likes

lila-lopez always a pleasure to attend this party. thank you olivier_rousteing for my wonderful dress

***

"Are you enjoying being in Spain?"

Neymar bit his lip as he turned to face Lila; god, she was beautiful. He had only known her for a few hours, but he couldn't help but keep stealing small glances at her. Her smile lit up the whole room, her laugh was loud but cute and her body? That was on an entire new level, his eyes had mentally undressed her plenty of times during the evening. He blinked his eyes a couple of times and realised he had been caught staring at her, he composed himself before he started to speak.

"Yes, it's a beautiful place. I wake up every morning and pinch myself, I still can't believe I play for Barcelona. It's a dream come true. What does the future look like for you, Miss Lopez?"

Lila laughed at his question, it was a question she was always getting asked about. Neymar shot her a beaming smile and placed a hand on her thigh; she breathed in, her eyes lingering on his hand. His fingers slightly gripped onto her skin, his thumb rubbing a circle on the inside of her thigh. She placed her hand on top of his, she felt an instant connection with him.

"Successful career in modelling, a loving husband and hopefully, a very big family. Patience is the key, I'm not rushing anything or am I worried. When it happens, it will happen."

Lila knew she had a bright future ahead of her; with every magazine, photoshoot, fashion show she did, the outcome was always heaped with huge praise. Neymar felt the same; he had just signed for Barcelona for a huge fee, he knew he needed to perform well.

There was only one thing that they were both certain about for their future; Lila and Neymar both knew, that somehow, some way, they would become a big part of each other's futures.

***

PRESENT // LILIANA + NEYMAR

Neymar had finished training; he made his way home to the house he shared with Lila, Davi occasionally accompanying them. He placed his bag in the hallway and walked into the kitchen, he spotted Lila swaying her hips to the music as she cooked dinner. He stood in the doorway admiring her, she was even more gorgeous eight years later.

"Hey beautiful, I've missed you. How was your day?"

Lila turned around to face her fiancé; she looked him up and down taking in his appearance, she licked her lips, she didn't understand how this man was hers, she felt incredibly lucky. Neymar pulled her into his arms; he kissed her forehead, then her cheek and ended on her lips. He passionately kissed her for a few minutes, pulling away, he rested his forehead against hers.

"Taking it one session at a time, but it went fine. But I have learnt one thing..."

Lila placed a soft kiss to Neymar's jaw. She looked deep into his eyes, her loved her and she loved him. She knew the situation they were in was a bad one, but she knew no matter how bad it got, she always had him. He observed her, waiting for her to continue. She pressed her lips to his again, this time with more urgency, she pulled away and kissed his earlobe.

"We are going to be okay Ney, I love you and I always will."

-

785,698 likes

785,698 likes

lila-lopez my forever and always neymarjr