epilogue

a/n: another long chapter to celebrate the end of the story! ahhh i can't believe it's the end, i'm going to miss lila and neymar so much!! thank you reading. see you soon. kirsty xxx

***

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

***

To any other person, it was only a Saturday. But to Lila and Neymar, it was the most important day of their lives. Lila was sipping on a flute of non-alcoholic champagne before she walked down the aisle for their big day.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for this Lil's. I have had your hair and make-up planned since the day you told me you were engaged. I just didn't realise how long it would take for you to flipping get married!"

Stella chuckled from the couch in their hotel room. Lila was getting ready with her mother Diana, Stella, and Neymar's sister and mother, Rafaella and Nadine. Diana and Nadine had been thoroughly enjoying each other's company, especially with the free bar available. Stella had finished Lila's make-up and she was now in the middle of getting her hair done.

"Are you nervous darling?"

"Not really, I just hope I don't fall over my dress! Speaking of, I hope Olivier isn't late!"

As she spoke, Olivier Rousteing walked in holding the dress they had designed between themselves. They had started designing the dress three years ago when Neymar proposed; it had gone through many drafts, various styles and different types of fabric. Lila knew how she wanted her dress to look and she wasn't going to be happy until it was perfect.

"How do you still not have any faith in me? If it wasn't for me, this day wouldn't even be happening; in the speech, I want full credit."

Lila rolled her eyes, everybody else in the room laughed along with Olivier. He unzipped the cover, to reveal the breath-taking final product. The white gown was covered with embroidery of white flowers. The bottom was made of the finest mesh and lace. It was a backless and low cut number, only being held together by two thin pieces of string, concealed by hundreds of diamonds. It was beautiful and perfect for Lila.

"Lila, don't cry! We haven't got time to redo all my work!"

Lila stepped into the dress; Stella did the final touches to her hair and make-up. They all said their goodbyes and made their way to where the ceremony was happening, she was thankful she could hold the entire event in one venue. Lila took one last look in the mirror; she was trying to hold back her tears, she knew as soon as she saw Neymar they would fall. She took a deep breath before exiting her hotel room and heading to find her father, the man who would walk her down the aisle.

-