Chapter 14

"Zane"

Oh. My. Freaking. God. your pervert x-boyfriend is now going to be your colleague. But you couldn't say no to your boss. This is the only well-paid job you could get in London.

"O-Okay, w-when, did you say h would get here?" you asked, you stuttered on almost every word.

"Great, alright, ill send him straight to you when he gets here," he said, walking back into his office.

"This place is going to become living hell" Curly mumbled. You nodded in agreement.

Zane was a very overprotective boyfriend, he would never let you see any of your guy friends or even go out on your own for that matter. He hit you one time, and that's when you broke up with him. He couldn't be trusted or liked for that matter. But on the bright side, you had one more hour until hell- no, Zane came and made your work life a living hell. Let's enjoy these last moments in peace. You thought to yourself and continued working with Curly. 

A/N so this is my first week back in in-class school, so I will have a lot more work. Updates will be slower than usual, and a lot shorter as well.  I am so sorry about this, hopefully, the Saturday update will be faster.  Thanks, guys!

{Consider a follow?????}