Chapter 1

Y/N POV
you woke up to your dog, Rikki,(Ifs your name is Rikki, change it to Buster) giving you a big slobbery lick. And to double the amount of annoyance, your alarm on your phone didn't stop ringing. 'great, just great' you think to yourself. you were a bartender at a local pub in London England. You were single and lived in a small apartment, but, it worked nicely, and it was easy to pay the rent.
your phone is finally turned off after what seems like hours. and your shift at the bar wasn't until 7:00 tonight so you had plenty of time on your hands. you walked out of your bedroom and started making a pot of coffee. it was colder outside today and that's just what you needed to give you a warm sensation inside. while the coffee continued brewing, you fed Rikki his dog food, it was dry and smelled like a butcher's office, but you were getting used to the smell.
Rikki is a 4-year-old border collie and is very hyper, but that's why he was drawn to you. you were very hipper at the right times, others, you lay low and were calm and kept to yourself.
The coffee was. still brewing so you decided to make some eggs and avocado toast. your favourite! when the eggs were done cooking you gently placed them on top of our avocado toast and grabbed your coffee. you sat outside on your balcony as you ate, Rikki, of course, was sitting next to you begging for your food.

-----time skip---

it is now 5:00 and you needed to start getting ready for your shift. you calmly went into your bedroom and picked an appropriate outfit for working at the bar.
A/N Pick an outfit

(ALL PICTURES FROM GOOGLE IMAGES)A/N remove the hair and face options, replace them with your face

A/N remove the hair and face options, replace them with your face.

When you were finished getting dressed, you went into the bathroom and did your makeup and lightly curled your Y/H/C hair. you finished with a light pink lip colour and by now I was already 6:30. you got into your car and drove off to work.

you were now at work and were greeted by your co-worker, Curly. he a bigger man with a bald head, he was always very protective of you, he, at times, acted as a personal bodyguard. which if you were being honest you needed, you could never really stand up for yourself, but if someone needed to be punched, you would gladly do so.

A/N so I'm sorry that this was kinda sloppy and there was no mention of Thomas, but in the next chapter, I promise he will be there. thanks so much for reading. this was more of an introduction chapter than a full-on imagine but I still hope you liked it! see you soon.