Chapter 2

Just pretend the link is legit. And I got a lot of things wrong in this so- 

S/N = Sister name

 M/N = Mother name

"...And the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Any questions?" 

I scribbled the last of my notes and closed my book. Nobody actually remembers this right? 

"You have a test this Friday so don't forget to study for it." 

The bell rang and everybody ran out of the classroom. I went straight to my locker and unpacked my books. I felt a hand tap on my shoulder, I turned around seeing it was my best friend.

"Hey Charlotte!" I smiled. 

"Hey Y/N! Guess what! Willow asked me out today!" 

"Really? Thats great!"

"Yeah but I'm gonna have to cancel our sleepover... are you ok with that..?"

"Of course its fine, have fun!" I smirked.

"Oh shut up, I got to go to my next class now. See you later!"

I waved and went to my next period. Study hall. Study hall was actually pretty fun, usually I didn't need to study (Who cares about that science test anyways?). If I got a score in range of 90-100 I was good. I pulled up my laptop and searched up some random things for a while. A shadow looming over me and I nervously looked up.

"Miss L/N, your late to class"

~After school~

FishNChipsss: What took you so long?

Y/U: Ummm I had to had a  "lovely" talk with my teacher-

FishNChipsss: Oof

Y/U: Yeah :( 

FishNChipsss: Well I 'm going to get a job

Y/U: Ugh dont remind me, my mom says I have to get one too

FishNChipsss:  Then get one

Y/U: -_-

FishNChipsss: Im serious  

Y/U: Yeah but I dont wanna just check emails all day and pick up phone calls ;-;

FishNChipsss: You could get one at Circus Baby's pizza world. It seems better than sitting at a office all day.

Y/U:  Eh, send me the link  and I might consider it. 

FishNChipsss: https://fnaf-sister-location.fandom.com/wiki/Circus_Baby%27s_Pizza_World

Y/U: Thanks..

FishNChipsss:  Just saying if you apply for the job  make sure your comfortable with small spaces and stuff like that.

Y/U: Wait why would we need to be comfortable with that??

FishNChipsss: Vents

Y/U: This is messed up. Well I'm going to check it out, ttyl!

FishNChipsss: ttyl

 I sighed and checked it out, it seemed like a cool job. Checking on animatronics and stuff, seems pretty easy too. The animatronics would just be powered off so I could just hang out there for like 6 hours. I went downstairs to tell mom about this.

"Hey mum, I finally found a job. Its this pizza place with weird looking robots and stuff."

M/N grabbed my computer and looked at the page for a while until finally smiling at me. 

"That's great! I'm so happy that you finally found a job, you should start writing your resume!"

I half smiled and nodded, going back upstairs to start. 

~~~

Its been 5 hours. 5 hours. But I finally finished it, which was obviously a good thing. Might as well go and tell "FishNChipsss" (When I meet them in real life I was so gonna ask them about that) about this.

Y/U: Hey guess what :)

Y/U: I just wrote my whole resume for the circus baby job. 

Y/U: Wish me luck!

I shut off my laptop and put it aside. I decided to take a quick nap on the couch for a while, might as well rest for tomorrow.

~~~

Michael's POV

"If we don't find another person for the job, you'll just go alone." 

I nodded as William closed the door. I grabbed my phone and went to check my messages. 

Y/U: Hey guess what :)

Y/U: I just wrote my whole resume for the circus baby job.

Y/U: Wish me luck!

FishNChipsss:  What? You didnt have to write one actually- 

FishNChipsss:  Did I tell you my dad owns the place?

FishNChipsss:  He's looking for another person to work with me

Y/U: REALLY??

FishNChipsss: Yeah

Y/U: So that means we get to see each other?!?!

FishNChipsss: ig

Y/U: fdlahfueow;qhnacjkdsalncdsjoa;cnadsklfjiodw;vncoadsj

FishNChipsss: ...?

Y/U: yay

FishNChipsss: :)

Y/U: Also congrats! You finally used your first  emoticon :D

So cringe *w h e e z e* Also sorry its trash too :/