You Gon Learn Today

"Fuuck I'm bout to nut" and with that she wrapped her legs around my "nut in my pussy daddy, cum in mee" , I stroked once more before trying to pull out, but her legs were locked tight. I didn't mind but Ian want her to know that "wait what you doing?". Trying to pull out created more friction and I couldn't hold it, I busted in her "shiit fuck is you doing". She moved her hips back and forth on my now sensitive dick "chill out nie" She didn't stop "right there daddyyy.. yesss... fuck my pussy", whole time I'm still tryna get out of the grip of her legs. I'm getting weaker the more she moved her hips, at this point my dick was twitching and jumping like crazy. "Baby my diiick", she ignored me and kept moving her hips "wait I'm gonna cum", she bit her lip, furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at her moving hips. My mouth was now hanging open like a lil bitch. I felt nut squirt out of my dick and she looked up at me with lust in her eyes "give it all to me" I couldn't stop it even if I had magic, she was working me and I couldn't help but think about making her my mine. She jerked her hips then snatched off me, squirting all of her juices on my dick. It was twitching and leaking my cum. I slowly laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling "I feel like a whole bitch".

5 hoes later (minutes💀)
Her body began to calm down and she moaned slightly. "That was the best dick I done ever had, well I mean it was the only" I laughed a lil "Mann you wil-" I was cut off by her climbing onto me, her back facing me. I bit my lip, I wanted to go again anyways. She slowly began to grind on my dick, I hated when she did this, I couldn't see her face. I love eye contact and to see her facial expressions. she knew that from the first round. We were currently on our 4th. "What I tell you about that", she ignored me and began to bounce faster, i hissed. "You hear me girl", I slapped her ass and she moaned "yes daddy". "So you wanna be hard headed huh", since we was right on the edge of the bed I told her to get up. She didn't move but she kept grinding. "Strike 2 I said get up" "wait daddy I'm gonna cuuummm" her body began to shake as she slammed down on my dick and came. "Strike 3" she got up and I looked at my dick, "I'm sorry dad-" I quickly got up and grabbed her by her neck "we disobeying now?" She shook her head. I let her go "turn around" she began to speak "but I-" "TURN AROUND!" She turned facing me with a scared look on her face. I pushed her body against the wall and crashed my lips into hers, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up. I plunged my dick inside her and she let out a loud moan "fuuck". I gripped her waist and began to pound inside her "since you wanna be hardheaded and not do what I tell you" I pushed all my dick into her "daddyyy I'm sorry" ..."nah too late" I continued to pound into her, putting more force into my strokes "ease uup" her eyes rolled back as she gripped into the dresser that was in her reach. "Shut the fuck up" I sped up my strokes and bit my lip. "Oouu.. I'm sorry.. baby I'm sorry.. please" I ignored her and continued. I stepped away from the dresser so she didn't have anything to grab onto and with that she leaned back. Her hands were now on the floor and she was upside down, still no mercy. She reached up and gripped my arm with one of her hands. "Nah baby You gone learn today", I slammed into her guts over and over... all there was to be heard were her moans and my grunts.